By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@axum: Sorry to hear that :(

Does your falcon vote still stand?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'll end the day tomorrow at 12AM CET (Central European Time, GMT+1). Unless there are enough votes for someone, then I'm going to end it late in the evening, in the night or tomorrow morning, depending on when I'm on.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
trashleg

dsister44

TruckOfSaurus Dsister44

zexen_lowe Dsister44

nen-suer Dsister44

pichu_pichu

Blacksaber

Falcon095 nen-suer

Gnizmo Dsister44

axumblade Falcon095

Thanks TrucksOfSaurus. And sorry for the double post.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Tee hee. Mafia, I see you.

wait, 12am +1? that means 1am, right?

as in, one hour from now? :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

My bad, I meant 12pm(or is it am?) CET (which is 11am GMT) as in noon. I'm not used to using PM/AM much. We use 24-hours.

Why don't you just say in how many hours and we calculate the time based on the timestamp of your post, that everyone of us has set in his local time

see zexen, now that is why you are on the cusp of being crowned VGC's Finest.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Yeah, but I'll lose, so...

i really hope not i thought you didnt like me a wee while ago, but you're actually pretty awesome :)

son1x.. how long left? if its 20 minutes from now, il stay up til the day ends then go sleep!