By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I said noon. Noon is at 12, when the sun shines and people eat dinner. And my time, so 10hours and 20minutes.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
trashleg said:
i really hope not i thought you didnt like me a wee while ago, but you're actually pretty awesome :)

son1x.. how long left? if its 20 minutes from now, il stay up til the day ends then go sleep!

Hey, just because I don't make any advancements towards you doesn't mean I don't appreciate you as a friend. Maybe hatmoza spoiled you

OK, son1x, so 8am in my time, that means I'll be asleep when it ends

Any chance we might get votes from people who haven't yet? trashleg I'm looking at you!

Signature goes here!

truck, i dont know who to vote for.. i'll be online tomorrow so i'll vote then, hopefully we'll have more info by then. i dont like lynching randoms ever. maybe dsister's just busy.

day doesnt end til 1pm my time anyway. awesomes.

and zexen, LOOOOOL. you dont have to put it like that! *facepalm* ..and keep hatmoza out of this, its all about carl now, is it not?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

trashleg, the day ends at 11 your time. I live in Slovenia, Central Europe and we use Central European Time, which is GMT+1. So 12 here = 11 there.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

ah right. i thought that 1am (the time it was 10 minutes ago) + 10 hours = 13. which is 1pm, obviously.

i'm going to bed now ¬_¬

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Posting in here because it's so much more fun than that other thread. ='(

makingmusic476 said:
Posting in here because it's so much more fun than that other thread. ='(

The zexen vs makingmusic thread? :P

Signature goes here!

Come on, where's everyone that's playing this game, four people haven't voted anyone, this game sucks now, and we complained about big games being slow

I'm betting things will pick after the first night, let's hope so. Also, having three silent players in a ten player game is not the best thing.

Signature goes here!