By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: The Final - Zexen VS MM

Makingmusic

Around the Network

Makingmusic. He's a great friend of mine, and so is Zexen. Choosing between the two is the hardest thing I've done in this tournament so far. Both are awesome individuals.

Good luck to both of ya!

Zexen, for the final time (in this tournament :P)

Zexen_lowe

4 ≈ One

Makingmusic!!!!

Tease.

Around the Network

Zexen, for the last time!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Zexen.

Tough call, but I'm going to have to say Zexen.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

RolStoppable said:
I refuse to vote. Not that the two finalists aren't valuable users, but they just aren't the greatest around here. The outcome of this tournament was skewed by the insane amounts of Sony loyalists. Such a huge amount of obvious bias is making me sick.

If only known Nintendo fans would have made it into the quarter finals, everything would have been good.

Hmmm, don't hate the game, hate the players? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

axumblade said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:
I refuse to vote. Not that the two finalists aren't valuable users, but they just aren't the greatest around here. The outcome of this tournament was skewed by the insane amounts of Sony loyalists. Such a huge amount of obvious bias is making me sick.

If only known Nintendo fans would have made it into the quarter finals, everything would have been good.

Hmmm, don't hate the game, hate the players? o_O

That's weird. I think both makingmusic and zexen own nintendo consoles....

Well, only one of them does...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."