By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: The Final - Zexen VS MM

Im voting for Zexen.

Let all people here now that us thirld world country people wont let you belittle us anymore.

Zexen will avenge us.

lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

By my calculations, and I think Im not wrong, Zexen is winning by 1 vote so far.

MM - 31

Zexen - 32

PS - Put it in spoilers in case someone wants to be in the dark till the end. I cant believe I counted all the votes, lol.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Making teh Music wins it for me

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Blacksaber said:
Lucky you Zexen your not going against d21 so you get my vote....I vote for zexen...

X2

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Zexen

Around the Network

Close the thread peeeeeeease!!!

hahaha

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Oh my, this is heated.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I generally vote for my opponent, mostly because I think there are far better people on this site than myself, but also simply to be courteous to my fellow opponents. That is until today!

You see, Zexen voted for himself. At a point in the thread where he had a six vote lead.

Screw him, I say! 

vote: makingmusic476

Edit:

Eh, I'm a nice guy. 

Vote: Zexen

Good thing we live in a world where the greatest member is voted for in a democratic way. In the old days, the greatest member was appointment by a dictator.

*snicker* dick-tator!

I vote for MAKINGMUSIC!!!!!!

Dun dun dun