By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

nuninhuh said:
if people starts having trouble joining i'll ask you to form it

You got it!

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

Sorry guys can't play today I'm heading out with friends

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

we have just be soundly massacred. it hurt

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

ranger l couldn't join your game because l waited too long (14 kill strike and 2 minutes to go) so if you can invite me again

guys hold on... just waiting for nunimuh to come out of his game

ps get iM

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

Sorry if i was being a snob before. I'm trying to join a clan.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Good couple of games with stanton... who is that btw?

Yes.

I only got to play one game before my feeble connection failed on me

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

i will be on in an hour.

There's still a lot on the list who haven't added me so I'll give out a friendly reminder.

FC: 0438-1288-9039

I might jump back on in half an hour and try again.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron