By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

Carmen

sorry carmen, l couldn't join your game, l had this messege "unable to connect to host" don't know why :( next time l don't show up invite me again, l almost never say no to an invitation (unless l'm winning big) so just keep trying ;)

Arch

good games man! never thought we could win those matches specially the first one, but we beat those f"¨~rs!!

Around the Network
CARBONERO said:
Carmen

sorry carmen, l couldn't join your game, l had this messege "unable to connect to host" don't know why :( next time l don't show up invite me again, l almost never say no to an invitation (unless l'm winning big) so just keep trying ;)

Arch

good games man! never thought we could win those matches specially the first one, but we beat those f"¨~rs!!

Not to worry i am also having those same problems. I will keep trying.

GianCarmen said:
CARBONERO said:
Carmen

Arch

Hey Mr. Gian! What days do you usually play? I would love to team up with you sometime.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Carbs I still can't seem to get a higher ratio than 1:1 in hardcore but i'm still gonna work on it.

Sidennote: I got a Wii lens cleaner! Seems to have done the trick, man that thing was dirty. I recommend everybody gets one.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

EntilZha said:
GianCarmen said:
CARBONERO said:
Carmen

Arch

Hey Mr. Gian! What days do you usually play? I would love to team up with you sometime.

Mostly after 9 PM eastern time. I have seen you ranger on but I always have trouble trying to connect with everyone. It says unable to connect to host. It makes me so pissed that I cant join you guys. Does anyone know why this is. I should be on tonight, so I will join you if I see you online.

Around the Network

that's funny arch, l always die a lot in regular (and l mean a lot) but kill a lot in HC :)
giancarmen, l read in another forum that the problem is when you make an invitation, you have to make sure that you are not in a lobby, l mean you have to be "alone" and after you have your party, you can join a game...

Double-XP weekend is coming for the holidays (Dec. 24th - 27th)

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

LuStaysTru said:
Double-XP weekend is coming for the holidays (Dec. 24th - 27th)

Are you sure, do you have a source. Cant wait if its true.

Woot! I killed SPDK1! That was my goal going into that game... and of course it started badly (gernade launcher to the torso for me) but I finally got that kill...

...Which leveled me up! Thanks SPDK1!

Have to say we had some great matches with SP and Ranger 1. Great games guys.