By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

those matches were indeed awesome!!

Sorry I had to leave, but I had been playing for a few hours before you all joined, and my playing skills were quickly degrading, as you could probably tell....LOL

Around the Network
LuStaysTru said:
Double-XP weekend is coming for the holidays (Dec. 24th - 27th)

that means we'll only play on the 26th and 27th, right? :P

have you guys seen this?

from http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3767&sid=1979b9e87ab3e0e93c32b14b57110fe5

"Hi all,

A quick heads-up, we've pushed out a hotfix today (which will download automatically when you start the game) which introduces a couple of changes:

1] Added in collision to prevent MP map exploits.
2] The Team Tactical playlist now allows up to 10 players."

And some of those leaderboard hackers are gone (atleast for some brief moments).

-------

anyone interested in playing this afternoon/ tonight (9pm GMT)? I think i can count with EntilZha and bazmeister (unless the baby got delivered heheh) but who else?

me

Cool. The first hotfix. Its good to see us MWii players are getting some love.

I will be on later today. 6pm CST. about

l'll be playing in about an hour, anybody up for a few matches?

Around the Network

opening a chat room on vgc IM :D
we are 3 playing...

good games guys, l'll be playing later on for some more fun ;)

That was fun guys. I wish I was more consistent with my level of play. I am still trying to find out which gun I like the most, so I keep going back and forth between them. One of these days I will find one I like...

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Sorry I missed the match. I was at the hospital from about 8GMT until now. I'm now the father of two girls not just one.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Sorry i was sucking guys. I was doing pretty bad. It was still fun on crossfire though.

I was killing you on Vacant Chaz.