By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

CARBONERO said:
bazmeistergen

what's your user name? l don't know if l added you...

I believe it is bazmeister. What's yours?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

The way to be on the same team is to create a party beforehand then join a match.

Perhaps I haven't added you either Carbs.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Another thought: anyone know where brawl4life is? He was superb on WaW.

Yes.

sorry baz l skiped your FC some how, but l enter it just now, please add me

l was wandering were is hyperion and sethnintendo, they are the highest ranked players on my friend list

Anyone planning on playing today? We only need 4-5 to form a party for Team Deathmatch.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

Hey uno, I tried to accept your invite, but it told me can not connect to host. I then tried to join your game and it told me server is full. I seem to be getting this alot.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

I am planning on playing in about an hour if you're about.

Yes.

bazmeistergen said:
I am planning on playing in about an half hour if you're about.

this for me.

opened the chatroom...

I will be here.

nun, will you be forming the party?

NNID = RangerOne

if people starts having trouble joining i'll ask you to form it