By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfe 2 Graphics. Give it a rest. It's awesome.

Jaaau! said:
I don't see how this game has better graphics than both Uncharted2 and Killzone2...
Seems like someone is desperate to find games on the 360 that beat the PS3 flagship titles in graphics. One day is MW2 the other is Shift beating GT5.
MW2 is a very fine looking game, slightly superior on 360 like the majority of multiplats I guess (yes you are smiling), but not at the KZ2 level if you ask me.

i agree with you

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
Jaaau! said:
I don't see how this game has better graphics than both Uncharted2 and Killzone2...
Seems like someone is desperate to find games on the 360 that beat the PS3 flagship titles in graphics. One day is MW2 the other is Shift beating GT5.
MW2 is a very fine looking game, slightly superior on 360 like the majority of multiplats I guess (yes you are smiling), but not at the KZ2 level if you ask me.

I never gave my opinion on Uncharted 2. I havent played that yet. But yes it beats KZ2. Oh my god. Cant be it's a multiplat. And I love the way you forget I slated Shift for it's gameply being nothing like the trailers.

It sounds like we are now getting to the age where high end graphics are awesome and it depends on the art style. Who is better Picasso or Van Gogh? Just remember opinions are like assholes. We all have one! From what I read the realism style is what makes the reviewers love MW2. That is no reason to get your panties in a bunch. From what I have seen in the videos the realism is up there. People need to RELAX!! MW2 is on both systems... Everyone wins!

It is almost like Deja Vu all over again when Killzone 2 was getting praised and the PC people are all… NUH UH Crysis is still the best! I didn’t think those threads would ever end. LOL

selnor said:
NKAJ said:
selnor said:
richardhutnik said:
selnor said:

Here is the airport bit if you havent seen it. The use of smoke is amazing. Cant wait to see it on my TV.

Smoke effects in what you showed there don't compare to Killzone 2.  Sorry.  You need to stop with using games as fanboy ammo on why your console is better than another one.  And that level is VERY disturbing.  Besides that, I feel like I saw a spoiler there.  Why not label it a spoiler.  It IS a spoiler.

Are you kidding? I dont get Sony fans sometimes. Many of you are great to talk to, and reasonable. But some will turn even a 3rd party game into a console war. I agree with the media it is stunning. And the best looking FPS to come out. IMO the smoke effects look better. And I'm not the only one. Shouldnt PS3 fans also be praising the game? No Naughty Dog didnt make it, nor did GG. Doesnt mean it cant look better. You do realise it's on PS3 to right?

Selnor ,us "sony fans" didnt turn this into a console war,in fact it was people despereatly trying to knock killzone 2 of its graphics throne.i like the way you turn this around though,making it appear that all this time you were very happy with killzone 2 being king ,because all this itme youv been coming up with threads about how all these games will beat killzone and coincidentally come out on xbox360.

What the hell? Hold on. The whole KZ2 thing started and the reason for this thread, was because Fans ( Only Sony ones ) didnt like the fact that review sites were giving MW2 a higher rating than KZ2 in graphics. I have said of many games I expect to beat KZ2 visually but many arent out yet. MW2 was an unexpected one, but nonetheless a great achievement. So actually it was Sony fans who started it. With the no way IGN 10 for graphics BS talk. But little do they realsie IGN is like the 10th reviewer to think that. LOL. I posted some other thoughts here already. But there is 31 reviews of MW2. You should read some of them. It's not just IGN.

Unless a game is exclusive Some Sony fans dont ever count it in their top 5 grpahics, because it means the 360 is doing it also. It's sad.

Games which I believe will beat KZ2 are also Lost Planet 2, Assasins Creed 2 and they are both 3rd party to. But 90% of PS3 only fabs will never put a 3rd party game in that sort of respect. It's not about being happy or not happy, it's about giving credit.

Unless you show these PS3 fans and they're from this site it seems to me you're the one instigating this.  You can't just say "oh well random Sony fans started it somewhere" and then expect people to assume you're telling the truth.  As far as this thread is concerned you are the one who made it out to be a console war right from the getgo.  How can you be surprised when others respond in kind?

dsister44 said:
theprof00 said:
dsister44 said:

And it has colors

brown colors :P

I saw some blue sky. That is one more color then Killzone. And I didn't even watch the video. It may havce green grass =O

Well, killzone had red, which is a far better color.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Jaaau! said:

I never gave my opinion on Uncharted 2. I havent played that yet. But yes it beats KZ2. Oh my god. Cant be it's a multiplat. And I love the way you forget I slated Shift for it's gameply being nothing like the trailers.

I never said you gave it :)  I'm sure you'll love it though.

Torillian said:
selnor said:
NKAJ said:
selnor said:
richardhutnik said:
selnor said:

Here is the airport bit if you havent seen it. The use of smoke is amazing. Cant wait to see it on my TV.

Smoke effects in what you showed there don't compare to Killzone 2.  Sorry.  You need to stop with using games as fanboy ammo on why your console is better than another one.  And that level is VERY disturbing.  Besides that, I feel like I saw a spoiler there.  Why not label it a spoiler.  It IS a spoiler.

Are you kidding? I dont get Sony fans sometimes. Many of you are great to talk to, and reasonable. But some will turn even a 3rd party game into a console war. I agree with the media it is stunning. And the best looking FPS to come out. IMO the smoke effects look better. And I'm not the only one. Shouldnt PS3 fans also be praising the game? No Naughty Dog didnt make it, nor did GG. Doesnt mean it cant look better. You do realise it's on PS3 to right?

Selnor ,us "sony fans" didnt turn this into a console war,in fact it was people despereatly trying to knock killzone 2 of its graphics throne.i like the way you turn this around though,making it appear that all this time you were very happy with killzone 2 being king ,because all this itme youv been coming up with threads about how all these games will beat killzone and coincidentally come out on xbox360.

What the hell? Hold on. The whole KZ2 thing started and the reason for this thread, was because Fans ( Only Sony ones ) didnt like the fact that review sites were giving MW2 a higher rating than KZ2 in graphics. I have said of many games I expect to beat KZ2 visually but many arent out yet. MW2 was an unexpected one, but nonetheless a great achievement. So actually it was Sony fans who started it. With the no way IGN 10 for graphics BS talk. But little do they realsie IGN is like the 10th reviewer to think that. LOL. I posted some other thoughts here already. But there is 31 reviews of MW2. You should read some of them. It's not just IGN.

Unless a game is exclusive Some Sony fans dont ever count it in their top 5 grpahics, because it means the 360 is doing it also. It's sad.

Games which I believe will beat KZ2 are also Lost Planet 2, Assasins Creed 2 and they are both 3rd party to. But 90% of PS3 only fabs will never put a 3rd party game in that sort of respect. It's not about being happy or not happy, it's about giving credit.

Unless you show these PS3 fans and they're from this site it seems to me you're the one instigating this.  You can't just say "oh well random Sony fans started it somewhere" and then expect people to assume you're telling the truth.  As far as this thread is concerned you are the one who made it out to be a console war right from the getgo.  How can you be surprised when others respond in kind?

Heres the thread for those who may have missed it. 2nd post in and it begins. It ruined the thread entirely. See for yourself.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=91896&page=1

selnor said:
NKAJ said:
selnor said:
richardhutnik said:
selnor said:

while  your right about this thread...im tlaking baout the bigger picture...as in like the other guy said ,there alway seems to be a need for some multiplat /xbox360 game to beat killzone 2...the whole thing about rage,crysis...all that.yes mw2 looks good,but better than killzone 2? no i dont htink so...and yeah i know your gonna say "but thats because mw2 is multplat"...i thought mw1 was very good looking and better than mgs4 but i cant speak for the rest of the ps3 owners.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Yes, MW2 looks pretty good.

Does it look better than KZ2?
No.
Does it even look on par with KZ2?
No.

bleh and you prove it by showing us wait for it wait for it the PC version

All i have to say is i have seen better Killzone 2 wins it fo rme. But modern warfare 2 has the more pleasing artstyle

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st