By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whoa, did the numbers just change a bunch?

ioi is the update done now or do you have to tweak the number a little? The graph just looks a little unreasonable to me:

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=Europe&cons2=Wii&reg2=UK&cons3=Wii&reg3=France&start=39019&end=39383

First the Wii numbers decline then jump up and in the release week of MP3 goes down? Don't say it isn't true if you say it is, but hell that just looks strange.

Around the Network

Looks like the French numbers that I found questionable have been brought down again. Some might call it flipflopping or whatever, but I think it's great that ioi doesn't stubbornly stand behind his numbers when they turn out to be slightly off, but adjusts them the best he can.

Just_Ben, the latest week in those graphs always looks a bit silly at first, because the numbers don't include all three territories yet. Right now Vgchartz data for the week ending 10/29/07 only includes Europe, so all three consoles show a sharp decrease, which of course is not really happening.

Parokki said:
Looks like the French numbers that I found questionable have been brought down again. Some might call it flipflopping or whatever, but I think it's great that ioi doesn't stubbornly stand behind his numbers when they turn out to be slightly off, but adjusts them the best he can.

Just_Ben, the latest week in those graphs always looks a bit silly at first, because the numbers don't include all three territories yet. Right now Vgchartz data for the week ending 10/29/07 only includes Europe, so all three consoles show a sharp decrease, which of course is not really happening.

That graph is only europe, Not WW.

cool. thanks

ioi, what about the strange peak in the hardware of the Wii in Europe. Is that correct?