By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

c0rd said:

Ah, damn. I'm really amazed at how great this game turned out. We really do need more great 2D games nowadays. The genre needs some games with the AAA treatment!

Amen to that! Although the Wii's had a surprisingly good run of good-to-great 2D platformers this year: if you're not satiated yet you should definitely try the NyxQuest demo, for one. (AAA? Hardly. A steal at $10? You betcha!) I also noticed you don't own Klonoa. Since it's like $10 nowadays, I really recommend tracking it down: it starts slow, but it's ultimately very enjoyable.

Around the Network

I just got the game today. Funny is, when I started I didn't thought it was that special...

...until I realized that I couldn't let the controller go after 3 hours of straight gameplay! o_O

Is very addictive, purely fun and from world 3 and forward, DAMN HARD!!!

It really beats Super Mario World as the best 2D mario game on console. And heck, even all 3D marios at once.

The only thing I would "complain" is that they should added a full screen option for 4:3 Tvs like mine. Everything looks very small, yet beautiful C: But eh I can live with that.

Great game. Cannot wait to play it with others.

Well, i'm done with this game for now. My roommate got me Tales of Symphonia as an early Christmas present, and i'm going to start on that in this weekend before Spirit Tracks

Every World 9 is open except 2 and 3. 9-8 fairly kicked ass.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So I went to play some more this morning, and found out that my save file is corrupted. O noes! Now I must play from scratch, without getting the Super Guide this time. What will I's do!?

use it as an excuse to get sparklies?

like you needed an excuse :b

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Well no, I guess I didn't, but then I didn't really need a reason to pick up that $20 from the streets. Still, it's nice to have, y'know?

I keep hearing that this game is getting sold out pretty widely. Stupid red plastic!

lol you're right.

This game is SO popular. And SO fun. I was playing yesterday with my friends on a party and we had so much fun playing with the Toads... drunk =0

Finally started playing properly , got home from University today and me and my friend completed first World. one of the best games of all time ! Next im gonna get my family involved should be awesome

I went to wal-mart, futureshop and super store today and it was sold out at all three. MW2 better keep an eye over its shoulder.