By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

burgerstein said:
Woo, just got 100%. It's a reward in itself.

This is the nice way of saying they don't give you anything at all. At the least they could have let you have infinite power-ups.

Edit: I am wrong it seems. There is one small bonus for getting 100% done on a save file. Nothing great, but at least a little something as a reward for being so awesome.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

I was hoping they'd have the turtles wear Mario masks et. al. again. That was a fun bonus.

Khuutra said:

Pix!

Also argh nosebleed cannot play while bleeding

Wa-hoo!

Why yes... I am cool!

Some threads deserve to be stickied. This thread deserves to be stickied. Why is this thread not stickied?

Smeags said:
Khuutra said:

Pix!

Also argh nosebleed cannot play while bleeding

Wa-hoo!

Why yes... I am cool!

Magnificent.

Around the Network

Damn this game is amazing. I just beat World 7 and died like 20 times before beating the boss, and when I did, I jumped up in the air out of enjoyment. :D It is definitely my favorite Mario game.

sc94597 said:
Damn this game is amazing. I just beat World 7 and died like 20 times before beating the boss, and when I did, I jumped up in the air out of enjoyment. :D It is definitely my favorite Mario game.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2799357

Want to join in the festivities?

I was very impressed by this title for a 20 plus year Mario player this game gave the old school challange that has been lacking in more recent years. The helicopter suit along with the beams that tilt with the wiimote are one of the best additions to game play introduced in this game. I know there has been some comments about the super guide mode but just like the "warp zone" in the SMB if you don't like it don't use it. To me this game is a must have for any wii owner.

All your base now belong to us........

Accursed World 9! Why must you slay me repeatedly?!

There's a world 9?!? Sweet! I'm only on Wolrd 5 (playing with my BF). Two players is hard even when you're not trying to screw up your partner. The upside is that it makes boss battles easier.

Signature goes here!