By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who else thinks that its time for PSP2?

PSP Go didin't change PSP sales at all.

PSP good lineup hasn't changed at all yet (ye some big tittles coming but not enough)

PSP Go only feels new and sparky.Other PSP models feel old tech.

PSP Graphics,gameplay,online,games,everything needs to upgrade.

So its time for PSP2.Yet it would feel like huge bitch slap to PSP Go users.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Maybe in 2011 or holiday 2010

because the ds graphics look way better than the psp.

ME

2011 launch I hope!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

No.

And PSPGo was never meant to make an extreme improvement to overal sales.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I want a PSPhone. I got a PSP Go, and I like it, but it still feels lacking. On one hand the ability to play any game in my collection, at any time, without havinig to carry a back back is very nice. On the other, I can do everthything the PSP does on my iPhone, and in most cases outside of gameing, the iPhone is better.

What I really need is a PSPhone that does it all. then its just my wallet, phone, and headset.

Personally, I would go for a system just as powerful as PSP with the phone, and the extra stick, and triggers. IMO the PSP graphics are fine, it just feels like I am playing games from 1997 due to the controls.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Well, the PSP outsold the 360 last week, so I suppose we'll need a new Xbox as well?

You don't replace a console when it sells like the PSP is selling.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Do not hold your breath. Highly unlikely.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Kantor said:
Well, the PSP outsold the 360 last week, so I suppose we'll need a new Xbox as well?

PS2 was selling more than PSP & 360 are now, much more when PS3 was announced in 2005

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:

PS2 was selling more than PSP & 360 are now, much more when PS3 was announced in 2005

That's the PS2, it was a sales monster. The PSP is not a sales monster, but it is successful. The PS2 had 6 years before getting a successor, I don't see why the PSP would get any less, especially since handhelds live longer: how long was the Gameboy on sale, 15 years?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective