By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HALO: REACH new screenshots Awesome!

Pock3R said:
franchise died when they made halo 2 exactly the same as halo

Thats why Halo 2 outsold Halo: Combat Evolved. And then, Halo 3 outsold Halo 2.

Gtfo

Around the Network

Already been posted.

@Pock3r
Quit trolling and GTFO of this thread

OT: these screens are a Pre alpha build so of course theyre not going to look absolutly amazing.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Also, you should have used the screens form this news article.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5775&mp=1

No stupid writing on the images

The laser and BR do look a bit different.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

MonstaMack said:
Well you know whats the worst thing about Halo?
The speed.

Bungie probably figures most people have jumped on the Call of Duty MW bandwagon and they want to get some of those fans back.

Does Master Chief need the sprint option? It would probably help but would change the feel about Halo, yet at the same time if the aiming is still the same and It's 30fps it would still be Halo.

Anyways I look forward to the beta. ODST was a blast and having a Halo Reach invite made it even better.

Considering the game has been worked on since the launch of Halo 3 I don't think they are jumping on any bandwagons, no need to. Despite two Call of Duty titles in the top played XBL games Halo 3 managed to stay on top a lot of the time.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
i see 2 things

1)it doesn't look as good as MS boasted about it.
2)it doesn't feel like halo

i hope there is some more to show , cause halo shall remain halo and not copy something else.

I amazed that you can tell all of this from blurry cameraphone stills of a game with placeholder textures and models. I wish I could do the same.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Carl's screens are better quality. But still people here are blind and unable to see the great grafix.

It looks awesome. It looks like a different engine from Halo3. Look at the screen with the hog (or is it a buggy) the whole screen is amazing, the lighting expecially.

well my point was, i doubt this is how the final product will look like.

Dupe thread that shouldn't even be in the Gaming forum.

Cannot wait for Reach. Gonna be awesome.

PullusPardus said:
well my point was, i doubt this is how the final product will look like.

No shit.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"