By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS2 games OUR FORUM has never played

Silent hill 2 that game is just awesome, silent hill HC sucks

Around the Network
Alic0004 said:

No one has made a list yet that comes close to Zen's.

You had me at Suikoden V, but awesome list all around as well.

I've never played the Onimusha games... would check Amazon but I'm going to be playing Dragon Age on my PC I just got working (with a Radeon 4890 I just installed today) for the next 500-1000 hours of my waking life. Ta ta.

lol, thanks. I can't wait to play that.

A game I've never personally played on PS2 is Kingdom Hearts 2.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

How about Wild Arms 5 (I think)? Did you guys play that and enjoy it? I want to get it.

Dark Cloud 2 is on my wishlist as well.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I own/have played every single game on the OP list, except for Growlanser.

Is it good?

i played all of these o_~ they are pretty popular

looking at my VGchartz collection , i'd say Prisoner Of War,Rumble Racing, Second Sight,Shinobi,The Thing , Shinibido (best Ninja game ever) , Warriors of Might and Magic, The Xfiles resist or serve ... and well many more,

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

looking at my VGchartz collection , i'd say Prisoner Of War,Rumble Racing, Second Sight,Shinobi,The Thing , Shinibido (best Ninja game ever) , Warriors of Might and Magic, The Xfiles resist or serve ... and well many more,

I have this game. Played 20 minutes of it then stopped.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
PullusPardus said:

was boring right? , i agree, its boring at the start but as you go it gets more interesting, the puzzles and all that become fun.

PullusPardus said:
SaviorX said:
PullusPardus said:

was boring right? , i agree, its boring at the start but as you go it gets more interesting, the puzzles and all that become fun.

Yea, couldnt trade it in either because of its low value. Now it justs sits in my room lol

Procrastinato said:
I own/have played every single game on the OP list, except for Growlanser.

Is it good?

It's worth it for the money. Good value if you like srpg.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.