By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS2 games OUR FORUM has never played

indodude said:
Xxain said:
I am the owner of the most unplayed game EVER!!!!! I kno 1 other person whos played it ( outlawauron)

At least tell us what the game is called...

its sooooo unplayed snd unheard of we'd have a whole page of ppl goin huh!!???

Around the Network

Oh oh oh.
GOD HAND. Seriously, this game is awesomely awesome.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I know it's pretty typical in a thread like this, but ICO.
I've found that even most Shadow of the Colossus fans haven't bothered playing it, and that's criminal in my opinion.

One of the greatest games of all time, I really think it did a few things with its narrative that most games should be aspiring to.

Xxain said:
indodude said:
Xxain said:
I am the owner of the most unplayed game EVER!!!!! I kno 1 other person whos played it ( outlawauron)

At least tell us what the game is called...

its sooooo unplayed snd unheard of we'd have a whole page of ppl goin huh!!???

This makes me even more curious 

@ Riot of the Blood:

Its the Ultimate unplayed game...you'd find 5 four 4 leaf clovers before you find 1 one person who's played this gem

Around the Network
Quickdraw McGraw said:
I know it's pretty typical in a thread like this, but ICO.
I've found that even most Shadow of the Colossus fans haven't bothered playing it, and that's criminal in my opinion.

One of the greatest games of all time, I really think it did a few things with its narrative that most games should be aspiring to.

The thing is a pain in the ass to find, which is why it still goes for like $40 used. I mean, I'll get to it, eventually.

Grandia II is indeed awesome, but the Dreamcast version was better, I thought? It's on PC as well, definitely worth a go, one of my favs.

Hrm, don't think I've played any other PS2 games that fit this category. Though, going by the # of game owners, if Zen's games fit, then Dynasty Warriors 4 qualifies. The game is quite fun (particularly due to co-op).

Riot Of The Blood said:
PS2 had good games? Since when?

GameCube all the way.

MS Saga: A New Dawn?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Xxain said:
Its the Ultimate unplayed game...you'd find 5 four 4 leaf clovers before you find 1 one person who's played this gem

Let me guess: starts with "Shadow ...."?

OT: Add Musashi: Samurai Legend in there! It was better than the original IMO.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

How about Summoner? I thought it did party based WRPG very well for a console. Controls worked well and turn based combat with chain attacks if you time hitting the directional buttons well. Decent length game too.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Shadow Hearts: Covenant + Xenosaga 3

The 2 Best RPGs on the PS2 no one played