By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS exec laughs at DSi's Facebook integration, owns self.

selnor said:
I kinda read it different. I thought he was referring to handhelds, of which a phone has already simplified facebook on the move and is smaller. Whereas consoles are different. They save alot of time not turning your PC on. And automatically adds Gamer friends.

Well, I actually listened to the podcast and this is exactly what he was referring to.  He was talking about the new DS and how he didn't see the need for a camera on it.  And he didn't like the size.

Around the Network

The dude is just a douche. lol

JaggedSac said:
selnor said:
I kinda read it different. I thought he was referring to handhelds, of which a phone has already simplified facebook on the move and is smaller. Whereas consoles are different. They save alot of time not turning your PC on. And automatically adds Gamer friends.

Well, I actually listened to the podcast and this is exactly what he was referring to.  He was talking about the new DS and how he didn't see the need for a camera on it.  And he didn't like the size.

The damage has already been done now for people to realize that, lol.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Proof that you can be an idiot AND right at the same time.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

JaggedSac said:
selnor said:

So he's saying that putting a camera on a game platform is pointless? I don't really see how that changes anything.

Or is it cool to have a camera on your gaming platform, cool to have Facebook functionality, but just plain silly to allow the camera to work with Facebook?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
JaggedSac said:
selnor said:

So he's saying that putting a camera on a game platform is pointless? I don't really see how that changes anything.

Or is it cool to have a camera on your gaming platform, cool to have Facebook functionality, but just plain silly to allow the camera to work with Facebook?

He was saying that having a camera and using it for gaming was neat, but having a camera and using it for other things on a gaming handheld device was not something he was interested in.  Because he already had a phone that could do that.  It was mainly about whether he should upgrade DS or not.  Since he already owns one.

I agree with him, cameras on a gaming handheld console is kind of lame.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

LMAO!!!! this made my day!!! thank you Microsoft!!!

HAHAHAHA thats funny!

Long Live SHIO!

my mom just baked a cake.