By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS exec laughs at DSi's Facebook integration, owns self.

Pretty much sums it up.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Aion said:
Yeah it's useless on the ds but on the 360 its a great idea.

I'm not sure if it was the fact that you didn't elaborate, but this made me lol. Sorry if you were serious

of course he is not serious. what on earth would make you think he is serious.

Aion said:

you really are something else, the 360 is great but its not gods gift to gaming.

on topic, wow lol talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Oh noes, lolfail.

Well this thread is a fail, because he is not an Exec.

Around the Network

lol, maybe the same reason they implemented it to the 360? oh god..
i guess people havent noticed the reason 360 doesn't have a browser it's so u pay for the videos instead of watching free on youtube.
but i find funny they think adding facebook was useless.

angrypoolman said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Aion said:

I'm not sure if it was the fact that you didn't elaborate, but this made me lol. Sorry if you were serious

of course he is not serious. what on earth would make you think he is serious.

I have never learned to underestimate earthlings when it comes to logic fails.

lmao what a retard

oh lord is MS going to miss Nintendo next move. While I'm not a facebook person(I like forums) I know relation ships that have broken up for it. girl/guy get's addicted. This piece of software(pos?) is a good move.

Wonder what will happen when DSi implements free voip with video. Imagine this City wide Wifi(some of you already have it) with your DSi having free image chatting anywhere where there is a DSi. With the fact that the DS has a sleep mode that allows for active Wifi signal checking. Well you have a intenet phone for cheap. mark my words the DSi is poised to move into the communications arena.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I kinda read it different. I thought he was referring to handhelds, of which a phone has already simplified facebook on the move and is smaller. Whereas consoles are different. They save alot of time not turning your PC on. And automatically adds Gamer friends.