By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - myanimelist.net - VG Chartz Club

^ Fair Enough. PEOPLE! GO SIGN-UP!

I'm-a gonna go update my lists.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I'm about to read Elfen Lied. Is it decent?

I've only watched it and wanted to read it after but the art early on is just horrible. It was a good watch, though.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I don't read manga. :-/

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Thats the best thing to do while part-time working
That and posting/reading on VGChartz.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=128618

Bumping this up again because we need 2 more. Remember to sign in guys!!!!

I may join. It'll depend on the speed and which anime.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hmm I'll join.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Should we hold discussions there or here?

I think it'll be better to start a new thread here for each new series.

If we hold discussions there, this thread will die (as there's nothing to talk about here) and no one would really know about our group and join. We need a constant stream of newcommers to offset stagnation and people eventually leaving.

With a new thread for each series, we'll always be visible and generate interest for our group.

Like I said momentum is key for any new group so I'll like to watch something and discuss an episode by this weekend =D

Lets let WoW pick the first series before we consider voting. We need to at least get starting to make sure the group exists in reality instead of paper. We can try to get to more ambitious plans afterwards (like reading manga, sub groups for people to catchup on really popular anime, etc)

I advise WoW to pick something a bit obscure and not too niche for our first anime though.

outlawauron said:
Eh, I don't think we should go for some of the ones g-value mentioned. I mean, they're pretty popular.

What does those animes being popular have to do with anything? If its good its good.