By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - myanimelist.net - VG Chartz Club

I've heard alot of great things these animes called Higurashi No Haku Koro Ni, Monster, Hajme No Ippo and Great Teacher Onizuka.

Around the Network

First one is meh, I'd watch other 3. They are a little long though. Its gonna take a whole year to watch them.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

g-value said:
outlawauron said:
Eh, I don't think we should go for some of the ones g-value mentioned. I mean, they're pretty popular.

What does those animes being popular have to do with anything? If its good its good.

Since there's a better chance that one of us have seen it before...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
Eh, I don't think we should go for some of the ones g-value mentioned. I mean, they're pretty popular.

What does those animes being popular have to do with anything? If its good its good.

I don't think that is what Outlawauron meant.

Blacksaber said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:

Exactly.

It'd be better to watch something new and that no one has seen. This'll allow everyone to enter without any preexisting thoughts on the series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Everyone should just watch Needless has a great Gurren-Lagnn esqe feel to it only has 26 episodes and is just pure quality.

Love the opening.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Soriku said:
We can always watch a recent series that's running right now. That way people can't get ahead of each other very far.

As long as its not a long running anime like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gintama and One Piece. I don't think the people in this thread is willing to put in the time for a 157 episode (Hitman Reborn), 181 episode (Gintama) and 424 epsidoe (One Piece) anime. Also on top of that, those animes takes a while to get into.

Those are also fairly known (especialy One Piece). I've personally only watched Gintama of those. Its sure one of the best and funniest series out there.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

outlawauron said:
Blacksaber said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:

Exactly.

It'd be better to watch something new and that no one has seen. This'll allow everyone to enter without any preexisting thoughts on the series.

It seems I've missed understood you. My bad.

Needless anyone?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."