By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - myanimelist.net - VG Chartz Club

Yes, join people!

Around the Network

I'll join if people are interested in stuff like Real Drive and Trapeze. Getting a bit fed up of moé and flashy fights with lengthy explainations about how one metrosexual managed to land a punch on the other.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

har har the only good anime i've seen of late is code geass. but sounds nice.

g-value said:
Akvod said:
g-value said:
Everybody should watch either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker Than Black, Macross Frontier, Clannad, Seto No Hanayome, Chobits, Kanon or Toradora. No long running animes (it will take too long).

Well we need to pick a single one O.o

If it's visual novels with multiple paths though, I'll want to play the game first than watch the anime and kill the other routes with spoilers and stuff.

Only "Clannad" is a visual noval I believe.

What about Kanon?

*checks Wikipedia*

yep.

Although I won't be able to play VN's until the summer or Winter Break because they're so time consuming and one sit through things.

Guess I'll make an exception for this...

I'll join.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Okay, now we need WoW to take some initiative and pick some mangas and animes for us to watch!!!

Akvod said:
Okay, now we need WoW to take some initiative and pick some mangas and animes for us to watch!!!

I think you guys are getting carried away... *sigh*

Stuff like this has a very low rate of success.  I doubt most people would stay with 1-2 episodes a week.  Some will want to get ahead and others will get bored.  We can always raise it up the flagpole though.

If you're interested in some kind of group anime then please go here and sign up.

Well, how about we all do a vote to decide what show we want to watch as a group. It's even better than WoW deciding... 1. Too much work for her. 2. WoW doesn't have the same taste the some of us....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well I can pretty open to most genres. And watching 1-2ep/week sounds good enough.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

c03n3nj0 said:
Well, how about we all do a vote to decide what show we want to watch as a group. It's even better than WoW deciding... 1. Too much work for her. 2. WoW doesn't have the same taste the some of us....

Nah, that'll prolong things, and be too complicated. It's better for us to have WoW pick something, and actually do something and get the ball rolling. If we just talk about we are GOING to do, it'll slowly die.

We need momentum.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=128618

BTW, make sure you sign up there and not on this thread!!!!!