By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - myanimelist.net - VG Chartz Club

^ Yes. Go take some medications.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
^ Yes. Go take some medications.

That's it, you're getting an evil message.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Am I the only one that doesn't watch anime on VGChartz?

You don't watch anime? o_O

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I usually use it too look for a good anime to watch, or read other peoples opinions on episodes of some Anime, but I never really signed up, after a year of using it. If I ever do, I'll make sure I join.

Soriku said:
Signed up. Are we gonna watch anything as a group?

This, again.

I think we should all watch something we haven't seen yet (looking and comparing anime lists).

I'll also like sub groups where we can catch up to each other by watching popular series we haven't seen yet.

Around the Network

Oh! Let's not forget about manga too!

WoW or somebody else would have to take the effort to find an anime and manga we all haven't seen or read yet.

*gets excited* =D

Akvod said:
Soriku said:

This, again.

I think we should all watch something we haven't seen yet (looking and comparing anime lists).

I'll also like sub groups where we can catch up to each other by watching popular series we haven't seen yet.

I'm all for watching something new assuming that it's going to be of limited length and it's not shounen.

I would also like it if we all watched something classic together (08th MS Team, VHD: Bloodlust, Cowboy Bebop)

Akvod said:
Soriku said:

This, again.

im cool with that

Khuutra said:
Akvod said:
Soriku said:

This, again.

I'm all for watching something new assuming that it's going to be of limited length and it's not shounen.

I would also like it if we all watched something classic together (08th MS Team, VHD: Bloodlust, Cowboy Bebop)

Yeah no AAA series like Naruto or Bleach please.

Akvod said:
Khuutra said:

Yeah no AAA series like Naruto or Bleach please.

What does AAA mean in this context?