By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - myanimelist.net - VG Chartz Club

It'll be kinda cool to also listen to an Anime OST per week. Although IDK if that's stretching it O.o

So we got:

1 Anime ep per week
1 (or more, if it's already completed) Manga Chapter per week

1 Anime OST per week???

Around the Network

*looks at anime collection*

*looks at manga collection*

*weeps at thought of having to reenter everything owned* If they can import what I own from MediaMan, then I'll consider it. If not, then I am so NOT entering 3500+ items...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Khuutra said:
Akvod said:
Khuutra said:

I'm all for watching something new assuming that it's going to be of limited length and it's not shounen.

I would also like it if we all watched something classic together (08th MS Team, VHD: Bloodlust, Cowboy Bebop)

Yeah no AAA series like Naruto or Bleach please.

What does AAA mean in this context?

Mainstream I guess. Not necessarily quality.

I'll make one too.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hmm. I barely watch anime anymore, too slow / time consuming for me. Of the last 4 "new" anime I've watched, the two I like are... well, Haruhi / Lucky Star (yeah, that kind).

I do read plenty of manga though. So, maybe?

Around the Network

Everybody should watch either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker Than Black, Macross Frontier, Clannad, Seto No Hanayome, Chobits, Kanon or Toradora. No long running animes (it will take too long).

g-value said:
Everybody should watch either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker Than Black, Macross Frontier, Clannad, Seto No Hanayome, Chobits, Kanon or Toradora. No long running animes (it will take too long).

Well we need to pick a single one O.o

If it's visual novels with multiple paths though, I'll want to play the game first than watch the anime and kill the other routes with spoilers and stuff.

Akvod said:
g-value said:

Well we need to pick a single one O.o

If it's visual novels with multiple paths though, I'll want to play the game first than watch the anime and kill the other routes with spoilers and stuff.

Only "Clannad" is a visual noval I believe.

Kanon and Toradora are as well I believe. Kanon is even from Key like Clannad.

And I've joined

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Eh, I don't think we should go for some of the ones g-value mentioned. I mean, they're pretty popular.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.