By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - myanimelist.net - VG Chartz Club

Kamal said:

Everyone should just watch Needless has a great Gurren-Lagnn esqe feel to it only has 26 episodes and is just pure quality.

Love the opening.

Is it as good as the almighty Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? How is the action scenes?

Around the Network

I'm not sure everyone would want to watch ecchi.

I'm fine with it.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Those are also fairly known (especialy One Piece). I've personally only watched Gintama of those. Its sure one of the best and funniest series out there.

It sure is. You should watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn if you get the chance then. Its really awesome. The first 19 episodes of it is kinda slow though.

I'm fine with watching something niche too. Although, I haven't watched a lot of animes in the first place, so almost everything is new to me...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Of the shows airing this season, I'd say 11eyes, Winter Sonata, and Bakemonogatari are the best. Bakemonogatari is almost finished airing though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Son1x said:

I'm fine with it.

I have no problem with ecchi.

Son1x said:

I'm fine with it.

@ g-value All I can say its reminds you alot of Gurren Lagnn

Sonx1: The opening is kinda misleading there isn't any explicit ecchi of any kind (or I hope not)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Talking about Bakemonogatari, is 13th episode out yet?
And I need to watch that, I'm still at 8 or so >.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

outlawauron said:
Of the shows airing this season, I'd say 11eyes, Winter Sonata, and Bakemonogatari are the best. Bakemonogatari is almost finished airing though.

I've heard some good things about Bakemonogatari. What is is about?

I didn't watch the opening, I just went to Anidb and MAL pages for Needless and ecchi was noted there. It had a pretty big font on Anidb, along with some other "breasts" and stuff like that.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6467 
look at the categories...