By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Voucher Thread

I never unlocked the unlockables that required the green ones...I'm glad through this thread I might finally be able to see it!

Around the Network

Ah really? Well since I've finished MP3 once already, I could do a speed run (my way, so still like 8-10 hours :P) just to get it. Or do I need to get 75%+ or 100% for it?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Ah really? Well since I've finished MP3 once already, I could do a speed run (my way, so still like 8-10 hours :P) just to get it. Or do I need to get 75%+ or 100% for it?

I haven't a clue! It's been like two years since I played MP3.

Superb game. 8437-6004-3713-3054

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Oh, I guess it is the same as stand alone MP3. It probably has different friend codes though... I'll skip for now 'till I get my hands on Trilogy. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Still haven't finished Metroid Corruption, but here's my friend code:

4268 9719 1932 3069

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

My code: 6761-9883-7072-2526

Lemme know if you add me.

Cool idea, I'll post my FC when I find out what it is next time I play my Wii. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Great idea, i'm about half the way through Echoes but playing every day at the moment.

6849 4562 8559 7567 (Australia)

edit: perhaps people should include their region just in case there is region coding

List updated, and I'll keep updating as long as people keep posting.

If you guys have anyone in particular you want to trade with it may be easiest to go to their walls and let them know there, but this is where we'll keep a compendium of all the Wii codes.

Also, it can be used as a general discussion thread for Metroid Prime Trilogy.

...Man, Magmoor Caverns and Phendrana Drifts are awesome.

I also like how you can hear the sound of an upgrade, which is something I never noticed on the Gamecube version (I may have been a bit dense seven years ago).