By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Voucher Thread

I hate those frickin' Ice Shriekbats in Prime 1! >:o

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I cannot believe they kept these friend vouchers after the complaints about them in MP3. I'll scribble my code next time I turn the game on, not sure how many I even have to trade anyway.

edit - I maybe wrong but wasn't MP3 region locked for vouchers?  I would MPT to be the same.

If that's the case then I'll put the EU members on a separate list

Khuutra said:
List updated, and I'll keep updating as long as people keep posting.

If you guys have anyone in particular you want to trade with it may be easiest to go to their walls and let them know there, but this is where we'll keep a compendium of all the Wii codes.

Also, it can be used as a general discussion thread for Metroid Prime Trilogy.

...Man, Magmoor Caverns and Phendrana Drifts are awesome.

I also like how you can hear the sound of an upgrade, which is something I never noticed on the Gamecube version (I may have been a bit dense seven years ago).

Heh, yeah. I describe this as upgrades 'singing' to me. They want to be found. They want me as much as I want them.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Khuutra said:

If you guys have anyone in particular you want to trade with it may be easiest to go to their walls and let them know there, but this is where we'll keep a compendium of all the Wii codes.

I also like how you can hear the sound of an upgrade, which is something I never noticed on the Gamecube version (I may have been a bit dense seven years ago).

Heh, yeah. I describe this as upgrades 'singing' to me. They want to be found. They want me as much as I want them.

Yeah, that's a cool feature, I usually turn off the music when I'm hunting for upgrades, makes it way easier to know if one's close by, haha.

But it's also something that's been in the originals since the beginning, as far as I know, not something new to Corruption or Trilogy. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

famousringo said:
Khuutra said:

That sounds was always there;)

Around the Network

Yes I get it

Like I said, I was probably a bit dense seven years ago

My Wii code is 4285-8446-9839-0226

I appreciate the message you left on my wall Khuutra, this'll definitely help me out in the future since i'm currently trudging through Metroid Prime 1 on veteran.

Wii code: 0919-2790-0951-3091

Also, i'm from Europe. Just saying now in case you decide to separate Wii codes by region.

How technical is your game?

If anybody needs to be moved to another region I will be glad to do that and change the list, so just say so

^ Sorry, I probably should have specified, Australia is PAL,, so i guess i should be with the EU crowd.