By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Voucher Thread

NA - 8319-5002-7851-6312 (i added everyone from the Americas)

Ive beaten Prime and Echoes twice, both 100%, and Corruption once on MPT. So ive got somthing like 12 to 15 FC to share and swap.

Overall, i have to say that Echoes is my fav of the Trilogy. It does start of incredible slow and somewhat boring, but by the time you get to Torouv Bog, it starts to shine.

Btw, a real easy way to get FC is to start a new MP3 game (in a new file) and get to the part where your trapped in the Valhalla and those crab things surropund you. You get one FC for every 100 kills (up to 1000 i think), so massaker the crabs and youll earn 10 easy FC in a couple minutes.

Around the Network

I am continuously surprised by how long it takes to get the grapple beam.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

You must be playing the first game then.

Yes, I just got the Gravity suit - I remembered incorrectly, I thought one got the Grapple Beam somewhere in Magmoor.

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:
RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

You must be playing the first game then.

Yes, I just got the Gravity suit - I remembered incorrectly, I thought one got the Grapple Beam somewhere in Magmoor.

I like the new easy mode for Metroid Prime in Trilogy. 100 % in exactly 3:00 hours. Not speedrunning it.

Wait, what? How the Hell?

RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:

Wait, what? How the Hell?

I know my way around the game. No sequence breaking either, in case you wonder.

Easy mode lets you finish off bosses so much faster (like the Omega Pirate in one go without any troubles) and the ability to morph ball jump without bombs saves a lot of time too.

Do boss fights really make up that much time? Only Thardus to my memory takes up that much time....

Yeah, I agree that a free morph ball jump is pretty great.

How many times have you beaten Prime?

Around the Network

3280-8968-4194-4977

Add me and pm me for the rest.

Rol I'm going to add you to the list of people I never want to do battle with in the Echoes multiplayer.

RolStoppable said:

I guess about 30 times.

What the heck?? How can you not get fedup? Geez and I thought I was a big fan.

RolStoppable said:
blunty51 said:
RolStoppable said:

I guess about 30 times.

What the heck?? How can you not get fedup? Geez and I thought I was a big fan.

That's an average of five times per year, or 20-25 hours per year. Considering that there's nothing else like Metroid Prime (except its sequels), I don't have much choice when I want to play a game like it. Some games are just so great that they never get old. People still play through NES games to this very day, even if they have done that 50 times or more. At least I hope that I am not the only one...

Nah you're not the only one. I still play Lttp to this day....but even though that's my favouritist game like ever, I've only finished it about the amount of times you've finished MP1. But hey, Amen.

The Trilogy has an odd way of keeping track of the time you play. It said i beat Prime in about 15 hours (when in reality it was 22) and Echoes in 20 (when it was closer to 30).

If it said you beat the game in 3 hours, it was probably somthing like 5, which is still amazing.