By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love receiving threatening messages

Here's the sequel (not the same user though... kind of weird):

"FUCKING LOSER BITCH FUCKING DOUCHE FUCK, I HOPE YOU DIE AND SUCK A DICK BITCH. YOU ARE USELESS TRASH AND A WASTE OF LIFE IDK WHY THEY LET SHITTY PEOPLE LIKE YOU POST THIS CRAP ON HERE. FUCKING ASS HOLE. IF I SAW YOU IN REAL LIFE I'D KILL YOU THEN FUCKING SUCK YOUR DICK AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT BITCH. I'D RIP OFF YOUR HEAD WITH MY BARE HANDS AND PLAY SOCCER WITH IT. THEN I'D RAPE YOUR BODY. GO DIE FUCKER."

Probably someone from VGChartz, haha!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

I don't have a YouTube account, but from what I've seen, YouTube has the lowest average IQ of any website on the internet.

I wish we got messages like this on VGC, we only get messages about people who love us and want our bank account number so we can live together in Hawaii or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

SHMUPGurus said:

Here's the sequel (not the same user though... kind of weird):

"FUCKING LOSER BITCH FUCKING DOUCHE FUCK, I HOPE YOU DIE AND SUCK A DICK BITCH. YOU ARE USELESS TRASH AND A WASTE OF LIFE IDK WHY THEY LET SHITTY PEOPLE LIKE YOU POST THIS CRAP ON HERE. FUCKING ASS HOLE. IF I SAW YOU IN REAL LIFE I'D KILL YOU THEN FUCKING SUCK YOUR DICK AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT BITCH. I'D RIP OFF YOUR HEAD WITH MY BARE HANDS AND PLAY SOCCER WITH IT. THEN I'D RAPE YOUR BODY. GO DIE FUCKER."

Probably someone from VGChartz, haha!

Well, you can tell it's an american! All evidence points to Akvod once again!

Or maybe it's a european pretending to be american?

The mafia game is getting to me

MAN FUCK TIS WASTE PF TIME THREAD I DHOULD JUST POISOIN YOUR WATER

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

The only message I've gotten from Youtube was a guy said he wanted me in his pants...I accepted his offer but he didn't tell me the location of these pants...

Former something....

Around the Network
Gnac said:

WHAT A WATSE OF A FCKUIGN POST LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR WITH ITS MOUTH OPEN GO STICK YOUR DICK IN THERE

Love, Kantor.

Please don't ban me.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

......ive never got those kinds of messages thank god

Kantor said:
Gnac said:

WHAT A WATSE OF A FCKUIGN POST LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR WITH ITS MOUTH OPEN GO STICK YOUR DICK IN THERE

Love, Kantor.

Please don't ban me.

GOD'S FUKKEN BALLS WHAT A WASTE OF A WATSE ADFGFHJS

OK I won't ban you, but only because I can't.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

patapon said:
You got my message! But why didn't you respond?

Was it something I said?

lol

Calm down! We have Tigers and Lions!

Now we should be good...

Former something....