By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love receiving threatening messages

d21lewis said:
Youtube users are the angriest people in the world. Once I jokingly posted that WWF wrestler Randy "Macho Man" Savage from the 80's was a ripoff of TNA wrestler Jay "Black Machismo" Lethal from 2009.

I met with similar threats.

HOW THE FUCK CAN HE BE A RIPOFF IF HE CAME BEFORE 2009 YOU NEUTRAL SON OF A BITCH!  MAN IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED....

Around the Network

Rubang, you're pretty good at this.....maybe TOO good.

axumblade said:
Akvod said:
FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID KID! GET A FUCKING LIFE ALL YOU DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND UPLOAD STUPID VIDEO'S OF YOU PLAYING THEM! YOUR FUCKED UP YOU STUPID BITCH! I'M GUESSING YOUR NO WAY NEAR THE AGE OF 12 AND IF YOUR YOU NEED HELP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! MAKING STUPID VIDEO GAME VIDS OF NOT GETTING HIT WTF?? YOU HAVE NO LIFE KID TAKING UP SPACE ON YOUTUBE WITH THIS STUPID SHIT! DON'T KNOW WHY YOUSHIT DOSEN'T BANNED STUPID ASSHOLES LIKE YOU! DO US A FAVOR GO KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WITH YOU AND YOUR SHIT USERNAME SHUMPSHIT WTF IS THAT! PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST TICK ME OFF BUT WHAT CAN I DO JUST SEND A STUPID THREATNING MESSAGE AND THAT'S IT!

I SWEAR IF I EVER KNEW WHERE THE FUCK YOU LIVED I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME! TAKE A KNIFE AND STAB YOU 50 TIMES IN YOUR FUCKING FACE THEN TAKE MY GUN AND SHOOT YOUR FUCKED UP DICK OFF SO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYMORE UGLY AND DUMB BITCHES AS YOURSELF! THEN FEED YOUR DEAD BODY TO THE CROCODILES SO THE WATER BECOMES BLOOD OR PISS AND TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR DEAD BODY WHICHEVER BUT SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE I GOTTA HOPE THAT SOMEONE DOES THE JOB FOR ME! I HOPE GUNSHOTS COME FLYING TOWARDS YOUR FACE BITCH!

I should have known it was you....

I don't generally get anything that bad. One of my friends from high school calls me "fag" and "gay" on my facebook all the time. She used to joke with me a lot about it and I'd call her a dyke but since we don't talk at all anymore except when she sends me one of those messages it just feels kind of weird so I just tend to delete them so I don't have to look at them. x.o

hey I have a friend like that...cept he's a dude...and we still talk lol

OT: You should tell him/her that saying that shit turns you on. I guarantee it'll make it funnier and more personal.

axumblade said:
SimonSaysFYou said:
axumblade said:
Akvod said:
FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID KID! GET A FUCKING LIFE ALL YOU DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND UPLOAD STUPID VIDEO'S OF YOU PLAYING THEM! YOUR FUCKED UP YOU STUPID BITCH! I'M GUESSING YOUR NO WAY NEAR THE AGE OF 12 AND IF YOUR YOU NEED HELP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! MAKING STUPID VIDEO GAME VIDS OF NOT GETTING HIT WTF?? YOU HAVE NO LIFE KID TAKING UP SPACE ON YOUTUBE WITH THIS STUPID SHIT! DON'T KNOW WHY YOUSHIT DOSEN'T BANNED STUPID ASSHOLES LIKE YOU! DO US A FAVOR GO KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WITH YOU AND YOUR SHIT USERNAME SHUMPSHIT WTF IS THAT! PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST TICK ME OFF BUT WHAT CAN I DO JUST SEND A STUPID THREATNING MESSAGE AND THAT'S IT!

I SWEAR IF I EVER KNEW WHERE THE FUCK YOU LIVED I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME! TAKE A KNIFE AND STAB YOU 50 TIMES IN YOUR FUCKING FACE THEN TAKE MY GUN AND SHOOT YOUR FUCKED UP DICK OFF SO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYMORE UGLY AND DUMB BITCHES AS YOURSELF! THEN FEED YOUR DEAD BODY TO THE CROCODILES SO THE WATER BECOMES BLOOD OR PISS AND TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR DEAD BODY WHICHEVER BUT SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE I GOTTA HOPE THAT SOMEONE DOES THE JOB FOR ME! I HOPE GUNSHOTS COME FLYING TOWARDS YOUR FACE BITCH!

I don't generally get anything that bad. One of my friends from high school calls me "fag" and "gay" on my facebook all the time. She used to joke with me a lot about it and I'd call her a dyke but since we don't talk at all anymore except when she sends me one of those messages it just feels kind of weird so I just tend to delete them so I don't have to look at them. x.o

hey I have a friend like that...cept he's a dude...and we still talk lol

OT: You should tell him/her that saying that shit turns you on. I guarantee it'll make it funnier and more personal.

lol me too. :p But I guess dating him entitles me to be able to say stuff like that to him. :D

Hahah naw, this guy's straight as a board. I find it hilarious though.

axumblade said:
Akvod said:

HOW DID YOU KNOW? ARE YOU A STALKER???????

Around the Network

I got one hate mail when i posted on some forum that higurashi anime is weird and overhyped.

It was something along the lines "higurashi fans don't forget" and a picture of girl from that anime with bloodied knife

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Well atleast it's not break.com... the comment section will lower your IQ on that site...

4 ≈ One

why would he cut your dick off after stabbing you in the face 50 times? I think you'd already be dead and therefore unable to have any children. I think he just wants to see your dick.

I'll do a signature later

Haha, this is why I don't have a Youtube account anymore, the vast majority of users are trolls.

Sorry if I was rude.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you