By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love receiving threatening messages

Kantor said:
Gnac said:
MAN FUCK TIS WASTE PF TIME THREAD I DHOULD JUST POISOIN YOUR WATER

WHAT A WATSE OF A FCKUIGN POST LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR WITH ITS MOUTH OPEN GO STICK YOUR DICK IN THERE

Love, Kantor.

Please don't ban me.

Sounds like something Bobby Kotick would say o.ô

Blacksaber said:

Calm down! We have Tigers and Lions!

Now we should be good...

Forget Norway!

Around the Network

I once said on a forum that I didn't like that Jake Long cartoon on the Disney channel and was met with similar emails from an angry 12 year old.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i dont get nay mean messages... not even form craan.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

This thread is going wonderful places.

Somebody said they'd kill you THEN suck your dick AND you'd like it? I don't know if I should laugh, be afraid, or take notes for a short film.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Somebody said they'd kill you THEN suck your dick AND you'd like it? I don't know if I should laugh, be afraid, or take notes for a short film.

Snuff, comedic romance or erotic?

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Snuff, comedic romance or erotic?

I have no idea.  First I have to find out how to show with a camera... that a dead man is enjoying it, but without giving the impression that he's coming back to life or becoming a zombie or anything.

I forgot to post this two days ago. Now I know it's someone from VG Chartz, but who?

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO ENJOY IT I'LL KILL YOU BY CUTTING A SLIT IN YOUR BELLY AND LET ALL THE INTESTINES FALL OUT. THEN IM GOING TO TURN ON THE RADIO AND WE WILL SING LADY GAGA PAPARAZZI, THEN IM GOING TO STAB A KNIFE I YOUR EYE UNTIL WE REACH THE BRAIN AND THEN WE WILL PLAY THE WII. NEXT IM GOING TO CUT ARMPIT AND THEN SQUEEZE LEMONS ON IT AND MAKE IT STING. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL BREAK YOUR DICK BY BENDING IT THEN I'LL SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOUTH. 

LOVE KANTOR

Seriously sounds like leo-j (Lady Gaga? What?). yeswiican did ask me if I got a reply on the VGChartz IM two days ago, and it was this...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

I forgot to post this two days ago. Now I know it's someone from VG Chartz, but who?

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO ENJOY IT I'LL KILL YOU BY CUTTING A SLIT IN YOUR BELLY AND LET ALL THE INTESTINES FALL OUT. THEN IM GOING TO TURN ON THE RADIO AND WE WILL SING LADY GAGA PAPARAZZI, THEN IM GOING TO STAB A KNIFE I YOUR EYE UNTIL WE REACH THE BRAIN AND THEN WE WILL PLAY THE WII. NEXT IM GOING TO CUT ARMPIT AND THEN SQUEEZE LEMONS ON IT AND MAKE IT STING. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL BREAK YOUR DICK BY BENDING IT THEN I'LL SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOUTH. 

LOVE KANTOR

Seriously sounds like leo-j (Lady Gaga? What?). yeswiican did ask me if I got a reply on the VGChartz IM two days ago, and it was this...

Shocking!

I think it might be darth...lol

New VG pasttime. Send the most threatening messages to SHMUP.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Or NFG...