By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Modern Warfare 2 360 bundles will be huge!

loves2splooge said:
The MW2 is basically a 250 GB Elite with MW2 and that's it? For $400 US (sold for $430 in Canada), they should be including more goodies than that. Especially when the holiday 120 GB Elite includes Pure and Lego Batman. Having more hard drive space is great and I know that's why lots of people are going to buy it (since we have no choice. we're stuck with the first-party hard drives) but MS really overcharges for hard drive space.

I believe it comes with a 2nd controller as well, but I think everybody will be playing this game single player campaign first and then online so the second controller doesnt really help playability but value definately.

Around the Network

this is the dumbest thread of ive ever read

yeah hes gonna give away his console, lol

Pock3R said:
this is the dumbest thread of ive ever read

yeah hes gonna give away his console, lol

You obviously haven't been around here long.  This stuff goes on every day for all consoles (its not limited to 360/sony, it just seems that way). :)

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

V-r0cK said:
loves2splooge said:
The MW2 is basically a 250 GB Elite with MW2 and that's it? For $400 US (sold for $430 in Canada), they should be including more goodies than that. Especially when the holiday 120 GB Elite includes Pure and Lego Batman. Having more hard drive space is great and I know that's why lots of people are going to buy it (since we have no choice. we're stuck with the first-party hard drives) but MS really overcharges for hard drive space.

I believe it comes with a 2nd controller as well, but I think everybody will be playing this game single player campaign first and then online so the second controller doesnt really help playability but value definately.

Ah alright. If they throw in an extra controller, it's not a bad bundle.

I still fail to see the logic behind selling your console to buy another console to play a game which you could have played on the first console.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

my friend on my adult chat told me he was selling his iph one for zune. zune will be huge!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

hes giving his ps3 away?
stupid flame thread
why do you bother making up rubbish?

one thing that is huge that people always seem to underestimate is that it doesn't matter how free PS3's internet may be when all your friends are on xbox live.

hell i only know a couple people that have a PS3, and a ton that have a 360. This isn't because they like 360 over PS3 or the games on 360 over PS3. hell most of their games are multiplat. It's just that when they were deciding they had a few friedns that already had 360 thus can play online with them.

This few slowly became a bunch and for $50 a year they would rather have 10+ plus to play with online than 1 or 2.

Thus if someone who doesn't have a HD system yet see a 360 warfare 2 bundle and all their friedsn who have a 360 and are getting warfare 2 they will jump on that deal.

Thats what the main selling point of a system is. For the super small group of hardcore gamers it is games, but most likely they own all systems anyway. But what wins a generation is what console everyones friends have. First console to establish that and get the people to recommend it to their friends wins. Sony lost big early because even if recommended the price was too big for their friends thus went with 360, which the hardcore gamer already had due to early adaptation of wanting the first HD system way back in 06 or whatver year it came out.

so don't underestimate the power of friends and bundles power to join those friends in gaming

The 360 version will be the best selling of the bunch but it's no reason to sell a PS3. Unless you hate the triggers, nothing's wrong with it.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

I'm also getting the bundle.
I'm throwing away my ps3 and all the games cuz I'm sick and tired of ps3 ports like Modern warfare 2.

I might get two bundles actually, now that I think of it.