By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 CROSSES 100K in France, WILL pass Uncharted 1 Soon!

France cross 100,000 for Uncharted 2

Par Yukishiro , Gamekult.com By Yukishiro, Gamekult.com
Business, posté le mardi 27 octobre 2009 Business, posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Tag(s) : PS3 , Chiffres , France , Action-Aventure , Naughty Dog Tag (s): PS3, figures, France, Action Adventure, Naughty Dog

Si l'on en croit les éléments réunis par nos soins, Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves n'a pas fait défaut à son rang de blockbuster annoncé de la PlayStation 3. If you believe the information gathered by us, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves did not failed to rank blockbuster announcement of the PlayStation 3. Déjà salué par le public japonais lors de sa sortie, le jeu d'action grand spectacle de Naughty Dog devrait dépasser les 100.000 unités vendues d'ici le week-end dans l'Hexagone - un chiffre qui ne comprend pas, en outre, les scores des bundles . Already hailed by the Japanese public when it was released, the action game Grand spectacle of Naughty Dog should surpass the 100,000 units sold by the weekend in France - a figure that does not include, in addition, Scores of bundles.

Sorti le 14 octobre sur PS3, Uncharted 2 avait connu une excellente première semaine, avec environ 70.000 ventes ; l'institut GfK plaçant même le jeu - en version classique, et édition limitée - sur les deux premières marches du top hebdomadaire des ventes consoles en France. Released October 14th on PS3, Uncharted 2 has been a great first week with 70,000 sales; GfK placing the same game - classic version and limited edition - the first two steps of the top weekly sales consoles France. D'après un représentant de Sony Computer Entertainment contacté par téléphone, moins des deux-tiers du stock mis en place (170.000 pièces) seront donc bientôt écoulés par la distribution. According to a representative of Sony Computer Entertainment contacted by telephone, less than two-thirds of the stock in place (170,000 units) will therefore soon be sold through distribution. A titre de comparaison, le premier opus, Uncharted : Drake's Fortune , s'est vendu en France à plus de 150.000 copies, version Platinum comprise. For comparison, the original game, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, France has sold over 150,000 copies, including Platinum version.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=fr&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamekult.com%2Farticles%2FA0000080677%2F&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

SO basically:

will be OVER 100K not counting bundles

Its looking at crossing 170K QUICKLY

Uncharted 1 sold 150K LTD including platinum version there

Right.....is it just me or is there something wrong here, Uncharted 1 SOLD only 150K in France

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Sold OVER 150k in France. And this corresponding to +-10% of all Other (1,482,506).

Logical and very possible.

@ethomaz

but its illogical to think Uncharted 2 will cross Uncharted 1 within a month

I believe they mean shipped copies, not 150k sold to customers.

But darth, maybe u realize by now that it will sell over 4 mill lifetime?

But UK seems to fall 50%, isn't UK 1/3 of Others? Even if the drop is less steep, would be less then the 300-400k from 1st week. Not enough to total 1.5 mln. Well, we have to wait and see.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

I predict U2 will sell 1.3 willion by NOvember 3 and 1.6 million by december and 2.5 million by Jan3

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

@ aavidbacon, for PS3 the UK is only 20%-25%

2 Million should indeed be possible by 2010

@slimebeast

its all about the legs slimy

However impressive week 1 may be if the legs aren't there it won't get past Uncharted 1

we'll be able to do proper comparisons in 2 more weeks

darthdevidem01 said:
@slimebeast

its all about the legs slimy

However impressive week 1 may be if the legs aren't there it won't get past Uncharted 1

we'll be able to do proper comparisons in 2 more weeks

Tell me one 96% Meta game who didn't have good legs.