By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: CGI-Quality v Torillian

Well, I have voted for CGI twice this tournament and still haven't voted for Torillian. So I am going to vote for Torillian. He is the coolest mod on the site =)

Off topic. Nordlead where is the bribe that your wife offered us?

Around the Network

CGI

Torillian is great. And my favorite game reviewer

But i gotta go with my man

Vote: CGI-QUALITY

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dsister44 said:
Well, I have voted for CGI twice this tournament and still haven't voted for Torillian. So I am going to vote for Torillian. He is the coolest mod on the site =)

You are the only person who took it, and then you switched your vote back to talonman. You don't get anything.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

CGI-Quality although this round isn't as easy as other rounds

Around the Network

I talk more to CGI, and he beat me...

So i have to go with CGI.

CGI

I WILL NOT LET YOU LOOSE

too many people I wanted to win are OUT!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

nordlead said:
dsister44 said:

You are the only person who took it, and then you switched your vote back to talonman. You don't get anything.

But... but I always vote for the person that is losing =(

nordlead said:
I just came in here to gloat since I beat talonman even though he offered website upgrades, name changes, and VG$

The truth is am a Doublevoter that's the only reason won.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

CGI-Quality said:

@ darth

Thanks, and............lol.....Lovin' the avatar!!

WOOF!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey