By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The alliance of random members who believe the N64 is better than the PS1!!

I was out for this generation :(

Around the Network

When i think back on the N64 it seems better then it was being there. I remember the gaps between releases being pretty large at times. Launch was kind of unbearable actually, Mario 64 is one of the best games ever and pilotwings was a good game but that was it for a long time.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

lol the only game i owned for PS1 was Final Fantasy VII and thats all the reason i needed for it, overall though i did enjoy Kirby Crystal shards ALOT back in the day, so can i semi join?

Good job, J-man, get them all in one place so we can take care of them all together!

I agree, N64 > PS1. But only slightly.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Can I join? You really need some kind of list in the OP or a tag for people to display.

Around the Network
puffy said:
Can I join? You really need some kind of list in the OP or a tag for people to display.

Hmmm......not a bad idea.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

So shall it be written by puffy so shall it be done...

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

N64 is tons better than Playstation. Strangely, it even has more good games (strange in that Playstation has so many more games made for it). Playstation has one of the worst, if not the worst, crap-to-good ratio of any system.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

I agree, the N64 was better than the PS1.

Silly thread is silly though.

Woot go N64, I pledge my allegiance in my sig.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940