By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The alliance of random members who believe the N64 is better than the PS1!!

The greatest alliance in vgc history has finally been made......N64>PS1 is one of the greatest gaming truths ever conceived........

Whoever believes this join this alliance of awesomeness because even if you wont admit it we all know the truth......again N64>PS1

Show your support by putting something that glorifies the N64 in someway in your sig.

Gaming Gods (synonymous with n64 supporters) :

The J man

Patapon 

dsister44

TWRoO 

supermario128 

killeryoshis

ph4nt

Rath

highwaystar101

coolbeans

Shiro_Legend 

The Ghost of RubangB

Smeags

yo_john117

Wickedshyn

SickleSigh

smj1860

WessleWoggle

tehsage

makingmusic476

burgerstein

koyotecat

Majin-Tenshinhan

scottie

mmnin

Kantor

puffy 

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I guess I'll join

No wonder you are becoming one of my favorite members

This is madness!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2742699

Around the Network

I agree, never got a chance to play a PS1 though. >_>

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pffff, if it was Saturn > PS1 I'll have to think about it, but just because Panzer Dragoon Saga alone > Almost everything else on the PS1, except Parasite Eve and FF games xD

Also, Panzer Dragoon Saga > every N64 game, and this is a N64 fan talking in here, I have a lot of N64 games and enjoyed them all ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

indodude said:
This is madness!

This is not madness my friend......this the truth....a greater truth......a "N64>PS1" truth.

Yay the truth is spreading. Also why is this not in nintendo discussion

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

lestatdark said:
pffff, if it was Saturn > PS1 I'll have to think about it, but just because Panzer Dragoon Saga alone > Almost everything else on the PS1, except Parasite Eve and FF games xD

Also, Panzer Dragoon Saga > every N64 game, and this is a N64 fan talking in here, I have a lot of N64 games and enjoyed them all ;)

And we wonder why OoT is considered by many the greatest game ever....ooo wait that was on the N64.....panzer what?