By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The alliance of random members who believe the N64 is better than the PS1!!

0_o Wait a second... You want us to put an N64 thing in our sig but you don't have one yourself...

I CALL MUTINY!!! I'M THE NEW N64 LEADER NOW!!!

MUHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Yay the truth is spreading. Also why is this not in nintendo discussion

Because the truth isnt a nintendo exclusive.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

The N64 was incredible, and the graphics were amazing for the time!. I remember when I actually played PS1 games It was like I stepped back a generation.

The Nintendo games and Rare games alone made the system.

DS = N64 > Every other console ever made by mankind.

Posting here so i can personally laugh at everyone who says N64 > PS1 then come back to it tomorrow and have a second laugh.

And so on.

Around the Network

without Rare it would easily be PS1>N64
but Rare put out some of the best games on N64 only so N64 = PS1 in terms of quality imo

Carl2291 said:
Posting here so i can personally laugh at everyone who says N64 > PS1 then come back to it tomorrow and have a second laugh.

And so on.

You laugh at superiority?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

PS1 > N64

Because I say so.

4 ≈ One

jesus kung fu magic said:
lestatdark said:
pffff, if it was Saturn > PS1 I'll have to think about it, but just because Panzer Dragoon Saga alone > Almost everything else on the PS1, except Parasite Eve and FF games xD

Also, Panzer Dragoon Saga > every N64 game, and this is a N64 fan talking in here, I have a lot of N64 games and enjoyed them all ;)

And we wonder why OoT is considered by many the greatest game ever....ooo wait that was on the N64.....panzer what?

OoT isn't a N64 excluesive

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Nah, the PS1 just had a much more complete library. The Nintendo 64 had some absolutely incredible games, but so did the PS1 for that matter, and it had a lot more smaller hits you could pick up if you couldn't find out what games you wanted to buy.