By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Best Friend Who Is A Loyal Xbox 360 Owner Left Me Stunned Last Night!!!

I have a similar story except I didn't even need to convince my friends to convert to PS3s. They did it all by themselves.

Friend 1) First bought his 360 on Feb 2009 and got his first RROD a few months ago. He told me the story and I was like lolz. So he got it serviced and exactly after 1 week after the announcement of the PS3 price cut, he informed me that he'd be buying the PS3 with Killzone 2 and COD4: MW GOTY ED. Yeh that got me happy since I could vs him on both games online and also he traded in his console and games and used that money to buy COD: World at War, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and MGS4: Guns of the Patriots. (You can tell that he's a big time FPS fan.)

Friend 2) Was on his 3rd 360 two months ago until it also got the RROD AGAIN and due to frustration he smashed his 360. Like the stuff you see on youtube "Smashing the X360." Yeh that kinda thing. Smashing his console with a hammer, dropping off from a high level and running it over with a car. I did say that he was kinda stupid in doing all that but he said it was worth it. It had relieved his stress he'd recieved from what he'd called it a "Piece of S#$% Machinery". Right after he bought the Slim model and bought LittleBigPlanet, Fifa 09 and NBA 09.

Both friends are loving their PS3s. So glad to hear.

Around the Network

this thread makes me lol because of these.

"Convert to PS3"
"Loyal Fanboy"

it all sounds like a religion...

What's with these story threads? Fucking fanboys having wet dreams and talking about how some fanboy mistook digital distribution as Bluray, or how a 360 fan dramatically throws out his 360.

"Hey gais, I had the most perfect night eva!!!!"

And then we all go "Awesome!" and high five each other.

come to think of it even Playstation blog admits that "PlayStation fans are undoubtedly the most vocal on the Internet,"

d21lewis said:
Uh......Awesome?

It is awesome! And one day I'll convince you to finally buy a PS3 as well!

Around the Network

People who trade in consoles (or even games) confuse me. Unless they do a direct swap with another gamer.

It shows that they did not think through the purchase of their original console
It shows that they are willing to accept the shitty prices that game stores give for consoles

PullusPardus said:

"Convert to PS3"
"Loyal Fanboy"

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe at the next census under 'Religion' they should put 'Playstation fanboyism'

Scoobes said:
PullusPardus said:

"Convert to PS3"
"Loyal Fanboy"

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe at the next census under 'Religion' they should put 'Playstation fanboyism'

That would be a violation of civil rights, since it would open us up to being tracked down and perscuted by Xbots in places of power.

trolling thread

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

badgenome said:
Scoobes said:
PullusPardus said:

"Convert to PS3"
"Loyal Fanboy"

That would be a violation of civil rights, since it would open us up to being tracked down and perscuted by Xbots in places of power.

Isn't most census information meant to be confidential for a number of years?