By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Best Friend Who Is A Loyal Xbox 360 Owner Left Me Stunned Last Night!!!

one of my close mates so soo close to converting to PS3 and he is a 360 fan boy

Around the Network

I converted my entire crew. It was a hard fought battle actually. But I was crafty. I convinced 1 of my main friends that he would want Bluray for his new 1080P TV. Then after a strong 360 supporter's 360 broke for the second time he switched to PS3 so he could play Madden with friend #1 on PSN. The rest of the crew was simply converted by KZ2, Infamous, and the price drop was the final straw for the last ardent 360 fan. So my crew has gone from 90% 360 users to entirely PS3 over the last 2 years.

Wii is lonely.

Steroid said:
I converted my entire crew. It was a hard fought battle actually. But I was crafty. I convinced 1 of my main friends that he would want Bluray for his new 1080P TV. Then after a strong 360 supporter's 360 broke for the second time he switched to PS3 so he could play Madden with friend #1 on PSN. The rest of the crew was simply converted by KZ2, Infamous, and the price drop was the final straw for the last ardent 360 fan. So my crew has gone from 90% 360 users to entirely PS3 over the last 2 years.

Your converted your whole crew? Steroid I salute you..

PlaystaionGamer said:
one of my close mates so soo close to converting to PS3 and he is a 360 fan boy

Keep at him, don't stop until we have another PlayStation Brother among us.

Around the Network

Ya, I've seen many switch to PS3 after their XBox360 broke 2-3 times. It's not that the 360 is a bad system, they are just annoyed with all the trouble it's giving them when it shouldn't.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

"Loyal Xbox360 owner"

How does that work? Is that like a sports fan, who has a favourite team, with caps and Tshirts, goes to every event, and would take one for the team..

if so I would like a Giant Hand you see at baseball matches with Dreamcast on it... :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Another soul.....saved

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Nice work man you finally got your friend on the right path!

This thread seems to be the work of a sect rather than of a group of fanboys :D