By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Best Friend Who Is A Loyal Xbox 360 Owner Left Me Stunned Last Night!!!

I got a phonecall last night from my best friend saying "Come outside I've got to show you something" He took me around to the boot of his car opened it up & I couldn't believe my eyes, he had bought a Ps3!!! The Uncharted 2 Bundle, thats not the best bit he didn't buy the Ps3 just to sit beside The Xbox he had threw the Xbox out & got the Ps3 as his main Gaming/Entertainment System. I was left stunned this man wouldn't have said a bad word about the Xbox but it then broke down on him for the 3rd time, that was the last straw. He knew I had the Ps3 for almost 3yrs & it never gave me any problems. He comes up about once a week & we play the Ps3 during that time, this week he got beat 7-1 at Fifa 10.. But he was very impressed with Uncharted 2 & EyePet.

I see this as a little victory for me, He saw sense & bought a Ps3.

It Only Does Everything...Including Turning Xbox Fanboys Into Ps3 Fanboys..

Around the Network

Just got up and threw his 360 in the garbage?
I also have a story but in reverse. This guy I worked with had a PS3 and always loved Sony but he didn't like the system nor games so he didn't play it much. After a bit of thinking about it he bought a 360 and hasn't regretted one second of it. He actually sold his PS3 since he had no reason to even turn it on anymore.
Anyone else have any other amazing stories to start a flame war?

good job Trev !!! :D

I'm hearing lots of stories like this. The smoke and mirrors of MS are biting them in the bum.

ive converted 2 of my friends from 360 to ps3 my last challenge is to convert my best friend,and i started that last week, me and a few of my mates took ps3s round to his house and did a system link on cod 4, when he played it his exact words where " it looks exactly the same as the xbox version" i asked him what he ment and he just always though xbox was loads better on visuals, we then did LBP mulitplayer and motor storm and he loved it.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 should help the conversion programme, there is no game out there like it!

TT Makaveli said:
good job Trev !!! :D

Thank You..:D

Munkeh111 said:
Uncharted 2 should help the conversion programme, there is no game out there like it!

Yeah its a hell of a game, I sent him home with Drakes Fortune aswell..

Uh......Awesome?

Yeah, Uncharted 2 should also help the sales of the original, especially now it is a GH and Platinum