By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm getting a Wii, female friendly games needed!

Yeah Strikers is way too hardcore for the likes of you. You might want to get the cheaper GameCube Strikers, before they got "Charged."

Around the Network

Welcome to the dark side. I suggest you get Mario party to play with your gf. Girls seem to love a bit of Mario party.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Me and my GF used to play the hell out of Wii sports and the WarioWare title on Wii, I would guess Wii sports resort would also be a solid buy, but I highly recommend the WarioWare one.

I would highly suggest Trauma Center for gamer perspective... the 2nd one was MADE to be played at 2... only trauma i didnt get XS all the operations...

for anything else : Mario N Sonic is really good, WarioWare is good too and i recommand Fire Emblem if you loves tactics rpg + FF Chocobo dungeon is actually really good... mid story - excellent gameplay... really tactics like but...look for trailers..

If you think you're gaming too much, Game even more !

The Legendof Zelda: TP, its a really good game, also Mario Galaxy.

More than one player: Mario Party 8, Wario Ware Smoth Moves (I know it a single player game, but you can play it with all your familiy), RE:Umbrella Chronicles...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

does she like arcade soccer? if so Mario Strikers Charged is probably the best multiplayer game you can get.

So anyways, my wife likes...

Mario Party 8
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Sports

and I think that is it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Boom Blox: Bash Party, The House of the Dead: Overkill, Mario Party 8, A Boy and His Blob, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare:Reflex, Call of Duty: World At War

The one who listed Dokapon Kingdom just saved the thread. Seriously, this is the multiplayer game which has surpassed Mario Party 2 for me and my siblings. You can play it 1-4 players and it is a board game which feels like an adventure game and an RPG at the same time. We started playing it 2 months ago and still haven't finished though it might be because we only play it on Saturdays and Sundays when no one is working.

Any Wii owner who plays multiplayer and hasn't given this $20 game a chance is seriously missing out. When you play it you can just see even so much potential for expansion. I for one am waiting for a sequel.

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

My buddies girlfriend loves Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.

Wii Fit and Wii Sports Resort are pretty much can't misses as well.

Megan Fox likes the LEGO Star Wars games on the Wii, so take that for what that's worth, lol. Jessica Alba likes Wii Sports. Beyonce loves Wii Fit.

Guitar Hero or Rock Band usually does pretty well with the ladies as well.

If you like Zelda, you'll probably like Okami.