By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm getting a Wii, female friendly games needed!

Trauma Center NEW BLOOD has co-op, the first one doesn't.

Wii sports without motion+, it's not worth picking it up. At any price.

Excite Bots (comes with a wheel) and it's for 2 players.

Around the Network

Mario Galaxy
NSMB
De blob
WSR
Animal Crossing
Little king story
zack and wiki

girls LOVE Rayman rabits (pick RRR2 )

smash brawl i think is too much for her

she will LOVE also Mario Kart Wii and has a great online (which u both can play)

If you like trauma center New blood HAS CO-OP, but i thikn is kind of boring

Wii sports REsort (obviously you NEED motion plus, the game doesnt work without it ), is awesome and has awesome 1:1 gameplay, multiplayer is pretty cool (specially swordfight, tabletennis, archery, bowling and golf), and u get a free M+

New sper mario bros wii (dhuuu XD) is a no brainer

WarioWare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the best casual and hell out of fun, believe me is freaking funny

Mario straker has an awesome online and a great gameplay you will be happy with it

For you:
Mario GAlaxy! one of the wii finest (Mario Galaxy 2 is comiing next year, GET IT TOO)

ZeldaTwilight Princess (its zelda you dont need an explanation, and Zelda Wii 2 is coming next year and will use Motion Plus, so get WiiSportsResort first for a M+first)

Metroid Prime Trilogy okok just give it a chance it has 3! Awesome games and one of the best controls for wii is an action/adventure/FPS with great bosses and solid 80+ hours of gameplay, oh and MP2 has Local Multiplayer

Madworld, House of the Dead the overkill, and... NO MORE HEROES !

they are really cheap now, specially madworld 20 bucks and a very violent and fun brawler with loads of blood and crazy fun bosses, HOTD has multiplayer and a good rail shooter and no more heroes is great, awesome, fun, hilarious and addictive! the story drives you to play more and more, the gameplay and beam katana mechanics are ridiciolus great boss fights that will blow ur mind off and No more heroes 2 is coming ^_^

Redd steel 2 and The grinder expect them next year red steel 2 has 1:1 sword figths and is a FPS too with great and stylised graphics and the grider one of the first coop FPS for the wii

Girls really like brawl my gf kicks my ass.

This thread was so cutting edge in 2006.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

no one had answers in 2006 though...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

For some reason, when I read the thread title, I read it as "I'm getting a sex change" o_O

weird, I know...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

congratulations on your new personality choice!!

being a female will sure change things for you!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

barbies horse adventures?