By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm getting a Wii, female friendly games needed!

you might not be a "soccer mom"

but you are so 2007

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
kingofwale said:
Nintendogamer said:
Metroid prime trilogy you have to get, the main character is a female and she is hot. ;)

I'm getting almost all first part games (outside of Wii music), except for MP, watching the trailer gives me headache.

If your girl likes music, get Wii Music too. It's actually a game about music and it's fun if you give it a chance.

Anyway... good gams for girls...

Zack and Wiki is a puzzle game that's hard, cutesy, and girl-friendly. Also very funny and violent.

You're already getting Zelda, so no worries on that front....

Are you getting Mario Strikers Charged?

We already have almost every Guitar hero/rockband game. so I will pass on Wii music.. Also, I made fun of Wii music way too much here to get it.... don't want to be call a Hypocrite. ;)

Zelda without a doubt, first day buy along with Galaxy and Mario Kart.

I think I'm getting Striker, i'm crazy for Soccer, and something kiddy looking and arcady might be a change from Fifa 10 on PS3

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Don't forget VC games! Chances are, if you go shopping on the wii shop channel with her she'll see a game she recognizes and go "ooooo get that one! i lovvvvved that one"

kingofwale said:
Nintendogamer said:
Metroid prime trilogy you have to get, the main character is a female and she is hot. ;)

I'm getting almost all first part games (outside of Wii music), except for MP, watching the trailer gives me headache.

That's too bad, didn't give me any headache though. :/

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I always have people over and always have girls around playing. One thing that I noticed is that there is no formula. The only game that every girl likes is mario kart. They go crazy for it. The other one with a high chance of success is bomberman blast for wiiware. Then I also recommend boom blox, mario party, house of the dead 2 & 3 (not overkill) and smash bros.

Around the Network

Oh, I thought of another good 'female' game, wario ware! that game is hella addictive in single player mode.

You can also get some VC games, for example Secret of Mana.
And of course, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Nintendogamer said:
kingofwale said:
Nintendogamer said:

well, i have too many other titles to consider.

so far I have

mario Galaxy
Mario Kart
SSBB
RRR1
Mario Striker
Zelda
Super Paper Mario
Trauma Cente

anything good I'm missing??

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

De Blob and Klonoa...

Former something....

kingofwale said:
Nintendogamer said:
kingofwale said:
Nintendogamer said:

well, i have too many other titles to consider.

so far I have

mario Galaxy
Mario Kart
SSBB
RRR1
Mario Striker
Zelda
Super Paper Mario
Trauma Cente

anything good I'm missing??

Trauma center is great, and has challenge.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d