By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

I just noticed that there are 0 views on every user review on the site. That isn't right

Also, it'd be nice if we could see our user rating in our profile. Just in a parenthesis next to the 'Recent Reviews' headline or something.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Squilliam said:
How about giving us the ability to become a buddy moderator for another member. Like for example if Kantor says anything positive about the Xbox 360 I can ban him! JK

Anyway I desire perhaps if possible that the WoW ignore script be implemented in the sites code.

Silly boy, can't you see my badges? I am a PC fanboy now, and that means I hate the 360

And im a Wii fan which means I hate the PS3 >_>

Tease.

TalonMan said:
Rainbird said:
I have another suggestion!

When you can see in "My recent threads" (the one you see in the forums, not the one on the front page) that you haven't read all posts in a thread, have the tooltip display how many posts have gone unread (like how we can see it on the front page)

Done

Instead, wouldn't it be better if it was displayed in a bracket beside the title so you don't have to hover your mouse over?

Tease.

TalonMan said:
Rainbird said:
TalonMan, you are a darling!

Also, I just remember a suggestion I made a while back. Can we have a box in our profile listing all the threads we created ourselves?

Done...

That is a cool feature and all, but whenever I click on "view all posts" under it it goes right back to our posts not the thread. Can we make it so it only looks at our threads? Thank you 

And how is the friend request thing going?

TalonMan said:
Gilgamesh said:

Another suggestion

The zoom in function for games box arts seems kind of pointless if when you zoom in the image gets all blurry. So can there be a way to make the image more detailed when zooming in?

We do have the 'full res' versions of the boxarts in storage - I believe it was backed out due to performance issues. We can always turn it back on as we DO have the images, but I think we need to work on that flash app a bit first...

Yeh not a problem just letting you know :)

Here's a suggestion that I've asked for several times but hasn't been done, not sure how difficult it'd be to do, seems simple. But could it be possible to add Spellcheck when your writing post for threads, also for titles of threads aswell (that would probably solve the problem people have when having mistakes in there thread titles).

Around the Network

Quick Links -> My Games takes you to the wrong location. It leaves out the &type=own so it says you don't own any games.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Kantor said:
Another thing: If viewing our own post, we should be able to edit it, please.

I'd like to bring this up again.

I also agree with the idea of "USER WAS BANNED/WARNED FOR THIS POST" tags at the top of the post.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Awesome!

And can we have an easy way of changing between our game collection, wishlist, etc. when we have entered one of them? Instead of having to go back into your profile to change it.

The Game Release Dates table needs to be fixed.
When you choose the Region Filter (especially for Europe) a lot of games are missing.
http://www.vgchartz.com/games/releases.php?month=11&year=2009&region=Europe&console=&publisher=
The coming week alone has 40 PAL releases.
But the table shows only 21 for the whole of November.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Can I get iPhone added to my consoles/handhelds in the left?
<<<<<<<<<----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: And also can we adds more genres to the genre tab? Like Arcade, board game, and sandbox? It's hard to classify some games with the limited selection there is.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive