By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:
Also I think moderation history should be public as Hell.

Hell I've got a whole lot of ideas on that front, but this is for "minor" suggestions...

Hell isn't public at all, only dead people can see it, and even then, only the evil ones.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

It would have been better if you had not capitalised "hell", because uncapitalised it is an intensifier. However, when the initial "H" is capitalised, it becomes the name of the alternate dimension in Christianity and many other major/minor religions which is home to those who have lived a life full of sin, and were unwilling to repent.

Wow, I enjoyed that

I can see why you do it now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I haven't asked this in a while, so now can I be a mod?

Kantor said:

It would have been better if you had not capitalised "hell", because uncapitalised it is an intensifier. However, when the initial "H" is capitalised, it becomes the name of the alternate dimension in Christianity and many other major/minor religions which is home to those who have lived a life full of sin, and were unwilling to repent.

Wow, I enjoyed that

I can see why you do it now.

And so I have found the name of my successor, as yet unformed. One day - one day you will be the most powerful of us all.

Ahem...going back on topic, how about Groups, like Facebook and Playfire have? For example, we could have the UnReal Corporation and lots of little groups, and the UC could acquire all of the little groups.

Second sentence may be a joke, first sentence is serious.

Another thing: If viewing our own post, we should be able to edit it, please.

Around the Network

Can we have an expanded "My Recent Threads" bar? It doesn't keep enough topics at once, so I always lose older threads I posted in (especially on heavy posting days). It's currently at 15 threads, but at least 20 would really help a lot.

How about a cumulative sales column in the game pages ?

That way we can see the total sales of games at the end of each week without going into "compare games"..

TalonMan, you are a darling!

Also, I just remember a suggestion I made a while back. Can we have a box in our profile listing all the threads we created ourselves?

tedsteriscool said:
Can we have an expanded "My Recent Threads" bar? It doesn't keep enough topics at once, so I always lose older threads I posted in (especially on heavy posting days). It's currently at 15 threads, but at least 20 would really help a lot.

Actually, it would be nice just to have it expanded on the front page so it was the same length as the other sections.

My recent threads:

All:

TalonMan said:
Munkeh111 said:
I was adding photos the other day, and what I get it a button at top saying browse, then a white box and then the upload button. The white box hides the white text which show which pictures you are uploading, so if that box was changed to a different colour then it would be fixed

See if it's better now...

Doesn't seem to be fixed, still can't see any of the text

And I can't seem to add boxarts, now all I get is one box where I can upload an image, with no options over region or other information and then when I click upload nothing happens