By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

I have another suggestion!

When you can see in "My recent threads" (the one you see in the forums, not the one on the front page) that you haven't read all posts in a thread, have the tooltip display how many posts have gone unread (like how we can see it on the front page)

Around the Network

That would be good, and recently I have had red threads where I have been the last poster, I thought that had gone away for good....

I mean orange

In the IM chat would it be easy to make it say if someone is typing something, kind of like MSN

Another one. When looking at a specific platform (going in through the links on the menu bar), there is a headline saying "Browse all **** games", and underneath, you can choose by letter or genre. Can't we just have that headline link to the database and have it show all games on the console? Like if you went to the database and limited a search to the specific console.

And I know we already have 'Browse', but since every other headline seems to link to something, and that one doesn't, I thought it would be a good idea to have this done for consistency

Around the Network

Can the sales & gaming threads PLEASE have a different colour too!!

maybe one can be saffron, the other one orange?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I was adding photos the other day, and what I get it a button at top saying browse, then a white box and then the upload button. The white box hides the white text which show which pictures you are uploading, so if that box was changed to a different colour then it would be fixed

The game search should work for the japanese & PAL names (if they were already added of course) of a game & not only for the default (mostly US) one.
For instance you should be able to find 'Style Savvy' for DS under 'Wagamama Fashion: Girls Mode' & 'Nintendo Presents: Style Boutique'.
And the PAL name should be visible just like the japanese one on the regular Game Profile page & not only on the 'Edit Game Info' page .
http://vgchartz.com:80/games/game.php?id=28294&region=All#

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

The time is not right for me, it is not including daylight savings (in the UK)

TalonMan said:
Don't think the daylight savings is working correctly as Kantor already reported - so, this is a time-check since we've just hit DST on the east coast: 8:46am

It's 13:51 here, so I think it's working now.

EDIT: No, it isn't. Still an hour fast.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective