By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new info on ign nintendo game (all aboard/get off the hype train)

agh!! too much confusion, and it feels like they're telling us alot, without telling us anything at all, a bunch of empty words

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Around the Network

i'm not goin 2 say anything till we know what the actual game is.I love the wii hype picture.PS3 fans will kill you!Honestly though,I don't think any PS3 or 360 game will ever get as much hype as Zelda Wii will once we have some details.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

I think they're just deliberately mocking their readership...

Azelover said:

IGN has been doing that since about 2004.  Its called 'reviews'.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Azelover said:

IGN has been doing that since about 2004.  Its called 'reviews'.

ba dum tish

how long was it between ign playing metroid trilogy and it geting revealed? maybe its a metroid spinoff.

Metroid: Morph ball racing.

now im scaring myself that this is actually what the game will be. theres one guy on gaf that seems to have accurate nintendo information (he leaked their entire E3) but i cant remember his name!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

God I want a Star Fox game so bad. I'm just dying in anticipation.

puffy said:
I'm gonna take another guess at this game..

WiiWare Excite Bike with a level editor and user generated track downloads :P

I'm awesome xD

So, the track editing/downloading is the key feature he speaks about?

Farmageddon said:
So, the track editing/downloading is the key feature he speaks about?

I think it was the online play in general. But it doesn't really matter now, does it?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

puffy said:
puffy said:
I'm gonna take another guess at this game..

WiiWare Excite Bike with a level editor and user generated track downloads :P

I'm awesome xD

wow Xxcellent geuss...its almost freaky u were rite on the ball....but the whole scenario is ridiculous...I cant believe this was NINTENDO's big secret