By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new info on ign nintendo game (all aboard/get off the hype train)

Joelcool7 said:
Smashchu2 said:
Are people really upset about this. I think it's pretty cool actually.

Did you watch the trailer?

Excite Bike doesn't look worth a dime. From the appearance it is just Excite Bike NES with a graphical upgrade and a level editor. Honestly from watching the trailer I can't actually see what you could do with editor? Just add jumps and hills thats about it. I could care less about Excite Bike, I was expecting to see something a little bigger.

That being said if it sells well maybe we will see a disk Excite Bike hit store shelves with Nintendo's next platform. I'd love to see a 3D Excite Bike with controls similiar to biking on MarioKartWii. I would buy that in a second. But this is just a 3D port and I really have no interest in purchasing it!

Clearly you know little about the 'Excite' (Bike/64/Truck) series.  No, this isn't some major full-fledged Wii game, but its pretty good looking for a WiiWare game and great for old school/NES fans.  And what you just described is pretty much Excite Truck.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network
Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Joelcool7 said:
Smashchu2 said:

Excite Bike doesn't look worth a dime. From the appearance it is just Excite Bike NES with a graphical upgrade and a level editor. Honestly from watching the trailer I can't actually see what you could do with editor? Just add jumps and hills thats about it. I could care less about Excite Bike, I was expecting to see something a little bigger.

That being said if it sells well maybe we will see a disk Excite Bike hit store shelves with Nintendo's next platform. I'd love to see a 3D Excite Bike with controls similiar to biking on MarioKartWii. I would buy that in a second. But this is just a 3D port and I really have no interest in purchasing it!

Clearly you know little about the 'Excite' (Bike/64/Truck) series.  No, this isn't some major full-fledged Wii game, but its pretty good looking for a WiiWare game and great for old school/NES fans.  And what you just described is pretty much Excite Truck.

Yes, clearly he knows little as he believes the original didn't have a level editor. 

Joelcool7 said:
Smashchu2 said:

Just to say you mean 'I couldn't care less'

That's twice in a month I've had to point that out.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.