By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new info on ign nintendo game (all aboard/get off the hype train)

trestres said:
I still think the most probable outcome to this will be a spin-off to an established franchise.

There was once a very persistent rumor about a Zelda spinoff done by Retro Studios, which i think might will out (except for the Retro Studios part. My guess is that they're either on a New IP or Starfox)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
trestres said:
I still think the most probable outcome to this will be a spin-off to an established franchise.

There was once a very persistent rumor about a Zelda spinoff done by Retro Studios, which i think might will out (except for the Retro Studios part. My guess is that they're either on a New IP or Starfox)

I absolutely love that idea. Hey! remember when Miyamoto said that he would like to see a First Person Zelda?? im starting to hype this!!

Now, seriously i higly doubt they will let retro make a zelda game but indeed it will be so great.  

pd: remember that ign tour at retro's studio when they showed a shield and a sword from the zelda series???? 

It'll be a mash-up: Super Paper Konga

Wii Four Sword Adventures game where you can use the DS as controllers.

Calling it now.

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I want a Final Fantasy 6 remake!

FFIV DS didn't sell 4 million copies.  So Square Enix is giving up on the remakes.  Probably will just go back to porting the SNES games for quick cash.

Also, don't make jokes like this. It's sick.

Around the Network

pikmin 3 ... or luigi mansion 2

If you think you're gaming too much, Game even more !

puffy said:
It'll be a mash-up: Super Paper Konga

Super Paper Konga RAPPA!

The return of third party collaboration confirmed!

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Cactus said:
@ Onyxmeth

I highly doubt that the person is referring to Mario Kart. I can see where your coming from, but I don't agree with your analysis at all.

I'm just having some fun with this. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

wii fit plus plus

that fits all categories

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

lol so what the fuck is it? mehhhh i will ignore this until it is announced........

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(