By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I've just discovered the greatest feeling in all of videogame history

Pick it up whether you beat MP and MP2 or not. I agree Stof it's pretty awesome. Here is my full review of the game in case you were interested http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=6605

Around the Network

^^ Showoff...
:P

I recommend this game to anybody. I didn't play the other Primes either.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Well, just rub it into the face of us poor PAL-souls, suffering every day from this horrid game drought. The last thing someone dying of dehydration wants to hear is someone telling everyone how good the water at distant waterhole X tastes.

Now, where was that "personal nemesis" thread again?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

My favourite thing to do with the grapple comes near the end of the game, when you can transfer power up and down the beam. You can grapple little hovering bots and send juice up the beam to overload them. As satisfying as it is impractical. ;)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
stof said:
The satisfaction that comes with using the grappling hook in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

The satisfaction that comes with using the grapple... and then unleashing a tank of Phazon whoopass on Rundas.

I cackled with unholy glee for ten whole seconds. (Rundas had previously dusted me twice. Ah, sweet vengeance.)

stof said:
The satisfaction that comes with using the grappling hook in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

From the ten minutes of MP3 i've played at a Wii tour last month (comes out november 7th in aus), i completely agree, it feels so natural and so good to pull one off (don't take that as a double meaning please)

I concur with my PAL mates. The grappling and the wiimote interaction sound great. We only need to try it...

...only 4 days left!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

MP3 is the first Wii game I've played that didn't carry with it an awareness of the game's developer use of motion sensitivity to basically just show off what the Wii could do. The controls are just too natural and integrated into the game, I'm so glad they delayed it to make sure they did it right.

I would have never thought of the Wii as an ideal FPS platform before playing this game.

gotta agree with TomaTito - 4 days left, cant agree with anything else can I?

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony