By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I've just discovered the greatest feeling in all of videogame history

I have the game... yet I've yet to actually play it because to me the best feeling in videogame history is making "Create a Characters" and MLB power pros has a great minigame, text card adventure game to do that.

I've bought wrestling games just to create my own league of wrestlers and have Colonol Klink and Redskull team up against Teddy Roosevelt, and Guile from streetfighter, with Ben Franklin as their manager.

Around the Network

I have the game... yet I've yet to actually play it because to me the best feeling in videogame history is making "Create a Characters" and MLB power pros has a great minigame, text card adventure game to do that.

I've bought wrestling games just to create my own league of wrestlers and have Colonol Klink and Redskull team up against Teddy Roosevelt, and Guile from streetfighter, with Ben Franklin as their manager.

Oh, and Also Ben Franklin is in Jean shorts and wearing a black T-shirt that says "No Fat Chicks" on it.

stof said:
The satisfaction that comes with using the grappling hook in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

Discuss.

You obviously haven't played Super Mario Galaxy yet...

yeah i loce using the grappling hook

Around the Network

MP3 is released here on friday, and I still haven't finished the second one. I just got the Screw Attack and am looking for the final key for the Hive Temple, so I think I can do it on time.. =/

For a second I thought stof would post something like I beat Ninja Gaiden or finished Zelda 2 without losing lives.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I will probably purchase this game on Friday, but I need something clarified: How difficult is the game compared to the other MP games?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Ishy said:
I will probably purchase this game on Friday, but I need something clarified: How difficult is the game compared to the other MP games?

You have the option of playing the game on normal or veteren difficulty. A lot of people who chose normal said that they found the game a bit on the easy side. I decided to start out on veteran and believe me, it ain't easy. It's definately harder than Prime 1. I die fairly often.

Of course, when you do die you want to start right back up again, because like I said, that grappling hook just feels so damn awesome.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

This game definitely without question nailed the controls perfectly. While Meta Ridley (first few minutes of the game so no real spoiler there) did make my arm tired, the rest was absolutely amazing. I actually prefer MP3 and RE4 controls to mouse and keyboard.